Cars

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Hi,

I've got a car I need to sell (no, I'm not trying to do it on this forum!!). Does anyone know any businesses in the Puerto Plata area who buy used cars without me having to buy another one off them?! Also, do they offer a reasonable price?

Thanks

Nikki

Madge

Jan 3, 2004
Nikki Simon said:
Hi,

I've got a car I need to sell (no, I'm not trying to do it on this forum!!). Does anyone know any businesses in the Puerto Plata area who buy used cars without me having to buy another one off them?! Also, do they offer a reasonable price?

Thanks

Nikki
undefined
Nikki,
I don't know where you can sell your car, but I do know where you can get a new car......Sunny Destin Florida.....get your butts up here!
Love you!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A friend of mine sold his car on "Consignment"!

He put his car on the dealers lot,gave the dealer his "minimum" price,the dealer gets to keep anything over the minimum! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Criss Colon said:
He put his car on the dealers lot,gave the dealer his "minimum" price,the dealer gets to keep anything over the minimum! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I am afraid I do not know of ANY dealer in the Puerto Plata area that works in a different manner to what CC has mentioned above. Also bare in mind that if you used this approach, YOU would need to control the insurance aspect of keeping it on his lot, you couldn't expect the dealer to pay out if the car got stolen from HIS lot!!!! Any dealer that could "afford" to buy your car, would offer a MUCH reduced value on it!!

How quickly do you need to sell it? What make/model/year is it? Have you tried putting an ad in the DR1 classified section? PM me & I will ask around from friends/aquaintences coming in to live here who MIGHT be interested. If the car is in a good condition, have you tried talking to the Car Rental companies to see if they are interested in buying something cheap? Just a thought. ~ Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well I know it's not the Honda!

But you do have to come to Santiago, don't you? You do have to visit me, donn't you?

So be nice and show up soon with that lug of a husband you have and we'll talk...

Bring Gramps along too, if you want!

HB :D:D