Criss Colon

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I celebrate my 58"th" With A "BANG"!!!!!!!

My wife has been working in New Haven Conn. since the beginning of Oct,,Soooooooooooooooooooooooo!
She sends ME money,and I cheat on her in return!!!Just like all the other "Dominicans"! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I said Happy Birthday last week but I'll said it again.. Happy Birthday old man! ;)

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
Happy Birthday Chris i hope you enjoy it and think about good times , be happy , think happy !!!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon said:
My wife has been working in New Haven Conn. since the beginning of Oct,,Soooooooooooooooooooooooo!
She sends ME money,and I cheat on her in return!!!Just like all the other "Dominicans"! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Happy Birthday. Come on down to Sosua for a weekend. I promise
I won't steal any of your girls, but I will help you spend some of the money your wife sends you and at the same time learn how I can get mine to send me some $$$ from Montreal. LOL.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Chris,

I haven't met you (yet) but wish you a Happy Birthday! I am on the American Airlines flight 1798 tomorrow morning (Dec 7) with Big Lou from the NY Shark Bar. Stop in the Shark Bar one day before I leave on Dec15 and leave word (or call 873-0102) that you were there. I will buy you a drink and then help you spend some of mommas money.

Scotty

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Hbcc

CC, I hope you are receiving some of the money that I am giving your wife for sexual services while she is in the U.S. I have offered to pay her more if she would clean my house, cook, and do some minor lawn care, however she has refused. I do appreciate you looking in on my Dominican wife in my absence.

BTW, 58 is not so bad. (been there done that) Hope you had a good one.

Charlie