All inclusive Resort in Puerto plata or Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCIDR

Sep 7, 2003
Hello I want to find an all inclusive resort in puerta plata or Sosua from Dec 18 to 23.
I suppose there are a few to choose from, but I am looking for one with lots of activities throughout the day and night, and a disco.

Last but not least, the price is not to exceed $120 per night

TCIDR

Sep 7, 2003
No
I will be there in December 18.

I am circumspecting my option to spend time there with a friend or to another country via the DR. My friend is a dominican, so I would need to go to places that doesn't require a visa for dominicans.
Ecuador was a suggestion by another poster, but the flights are more than $500 . I don't know If i want to spend that much

susanne

Dec 5, 2004
Read reviews

You may want to read the reviews of different resorts on www.debbiesdominicantravel.com.

Personally, I have fond memories of the Riu Mambo in Bahia Maimon just West of Puerto Plata, even if I don't like all inclusives. However, this was four years ago, so you should go by more recent reviews.

Even if you are staying at an AI, don't forget to leave the resort every so often to get some of the real flavour of the country. Contrary to what a lot of the resorts will let you know it is safe and fun.

Best regards,
Susanne

TCIDR

Sep 7, 2003
for 2

I would like to book for 2 person. I don't particularly care about all inclusives.
The vacation is for a Dominican friend and I, and If we don't get the opportunity to go outside of the DR, then I figure the all inclusive might be a alternative away from her daily living in DR and in the same respect I don't have to put much effort about which restuarant to go, or having to get in a taxi to do so as well as additional spending outside of what is the budget
I've visit different parts of the country, put in terms of accessibility, the north coast - sosua & puerta plata is more accessible to me.

I shall now read the debbiesreports....and thanks for the websites

Gracies

Status
Not open for further replies.