Looking for an apartment - feb, mar 2005

Steve B

Dec 8, 2004
Hi everybody,

You probably get this kind of request often but I wil ask anyway. I am looking for an apartment in Puerto Plata or Sosua for two months from 5 February until the 8 April. I don't have a big budget but I am not very difficult either. I don't care about security, noise, air-conditionning, etc. but I would like to be in town and able to walk to the beach. As long as the place is clean and I can cook my meals, I will be happy.

Do you think it is possible to find something around $300 US.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

Steve B

Dec 8, 2004
Nobody renting?

Hi, I haven't heard any responses and I am still looking for an apartment. Most of the sites I have visited are booked or too expensive. I am really just looking for a clean apartment, nothing fancy and it can be anywhere in the Puerto PLata/Sosua/Cabarete area. I would like to be able to cook meals and to be able to walk to the beach and maybe stores/restaurants. I don't care how often the electricity fails or if I run out of water occasionally. I can deal with that easy enough. I don't need TV, radio, etc. I would like to keep the price under $400US, preferably around $300US per month. Is this unreasonable?

Thanks for your help.

stephen_briand@hotmail.com

Steve B

Dec 8, 2004
Thank you for your e-Mail Grahame - very helpful

Hi Grahame,

I just wanted to say thanks for the information that you provided me by e-mail. It has been very helpful and I have made a couple of good contacts for an apartment for this winter.

Thanks again!

Stephen

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hi Stephen,
Glad I could help a bit. If you need me to make direct contact with Maria or James, let me know & I'll ring them one lunchtime! They are NOT the most Internet concious people!!

Let me know when you are coming across & we'll have a cold one - or two!! ~ Grahame.