East Coast Real Estate

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Hi everyone,

Before anyone tells me to do a search, I did! Didn't find much. Are there realtors in Punta Cana/Bavaro. Only found Camadosa and Remax North Coast. Anybody else? As for developments, is there more than just Cap Cana, Palma Real and the one on Barcelo grounds? Why is that? Hurricanes? newer development, or are the AI's taking all land? Was there the last time 2 yrs ago and looked at Punta Cana Resort real estate, that's all.

Thanks for the input.

Eric Carignan

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yes, lots of development going on in the east coast.
Much more than any other part of the DR.

I have a bunch of east coast listings that I need to add to the new real estate section and will try and get this done over the weekend.

jfdez

Jan 31, 2004
ecarignan said:
Hi everyone,

Before anyone tells me to do a search, I did! Didn't find much. Are there realtors in Punta Cana/Bavaro. Only found Camadosa and Remax North Coast. Anybody else? As for developments, is there more than just Cap Cana, Palma Real and the one on Barcelo grounds? Why is that? Hurricanes? newer development, or are the AI's taking all land? Was there the last time 2 yrs ago and looked at Punta Cana Resort real estate, that's all.

Thanks for the input.

Eric Carignan

Yes, try http://www.pueblobavaro.com

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Thanks jfdez,

The prices seem extremely low on this project. Do you know this project? Is it being built or still on paper. Is it targeted at dominican people or foreigners? It seems to look too good to be true.

Anybody else has heard of this project?

d3ratch

Apr 3, 2004
Hey

Hello Eric

How did your vacation and real estate shopping go in Punta Cana this past December? Have you found anything in the East Coast yest? The construction going on there is nuts...

I have heard that the PuebloBavaro is for the locals that is why it's so cheap.

How's your Villa (s) doing, i read you are building another place.

Our villa is great and can't wait to retire...

TTFN

Rachel in Chelsea