In search of Dominican Hairstylist in Los Angeles

yesi161

Dec 8, 2004
www.marykay.com
I am not sure if my previous thread was misleading or not. But I do not know any Dominicans in California. I just moved here about 30 days ago and I am in search of a Dominican Hairstylist in Los Angeles, Orange County, or Inland Empire areas. If someone could assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. :cry:

Last edited:

Beautyandbliss

Dec 30, 2004
Did you find one?

Did you fond a stylist? I am looking for one also...

yesi161 said:
I am not sure if my previous thread was misleading or not. But I do not know any Dominicans in California. I just moved here about 30 days ago and I am in search of a Dominican Hairstylist in Los Angeles, Orange County, or Inland Empire areas. If someone could assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Dominican Hairstylist...

yesi161 said:

My sister is a Dominican hairstylist. She owned a shop for many years and sold it not too long ago.She now rents a space in a shop in Rancho Cucamonga. She has a very loyal and extensive clientele due to her ability to make certain hair types "flow" effortlessly. If you wish, you can PM me and I can put you in contact with her. Just so you know, she is trying to cut back on her work load.

Regards,
Carlos