Chat Room .... ???

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
What Gives

When I saw talldrink's post i decided to go in but i was the only one in there. I want to know whats up. could it be that people are deserting us or is it jsut a slow season.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I suggest you make post with a time (est, gmt etc) and encourage people to join you.

10 people can exit and enter the chat in the space of a few minutes and assume nobody is in or uses the chat:)

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
A specific time is a good idea

How about 8:00pm D.R. time as its a good time for the different time zones across the American Continent ( mountain time zone myself )

My first ever posting since falling in love with the D.R.

(and you can guess what else as well, lol )

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Kiwicanuck said:
How about 8:00pm D.R. time as its a good time for the different time zones across the American Continent ( mountain time zone myself )

My first ever posting since falling in love with the D.R.

(and you can guess what else as well, lol )

Welcome to DR1 Kiwicanuck,
Are you also from Canada?
is kiwicanuck a native Canadian last name?

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
I confess that I haven't been in the chat room for quite awhile but used to frequent it alot. From past experience, you'll run into the most people between 9-10 pm EST. Sometimes you simply have to hang around for a few minutes when you encounter it empty. People pop in all the time -- if they find no one home, they'll leave, but if someone is there, they'll usually stay and chat. Once others find two or more in the room, more people appear & stay. Sometimes it can get quite lively, with 8-9 of us in there and strings hard to follow, especially if there's alot of rapid-fire joking. Other times it can be slow.... just like real life! ;)

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Kiwicanuck 'Handle'

Mr_DR said:
Welcome to DR1 Kiwicanuck,
Are you also from Canada?
is kiwicanuck a native Canadian last name?

Kiwicanuck is a 'handle' I picked years ago when the internet first came along. I am a born and raised Kiwi (N.Z.'er) who traveled extensively during my younger
years and settled in Canada (Calgary) eventually. Canuck being a slang term for a Canadian that is being used much more nowadays. Thus, Kiwicanuck.

solena

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 14, 2004
Not True

la_barbie said:
Does anyone ever chat anymore ??? Everytime I go there its empty !!! :cry:

It's not always empty... you've been in there twice now when I've gone in there. I tried to converse with you both times. The first you seemed uninterested and the second you didn't respond. I think you're looking for men? There are other sites for that, you know...

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
solena said:
It's not always empty... you've been in there twice now when I've gone in there. I tried to converse with you both times. The first you seemed uninterested and the second you didn't respond. I think you're looking for men? There are other sites for that, you know...
I also went is and saw her too and said hello but she did not respond. It may be that her system is not working.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
no dudes, i was there.... but as wood said i got tanked and fell over... been partying now that the semesters over

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
kiwicanuck... chill out ... i forget to log off most of the time... the past two times i went on i just missed ya !