Please Help! Need A 2 Bedroom Apt In Puerto Plata ASAP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kseniya

Dec 15, 2004
I'm going to Puerto Plata on Jan 7th with my friend. We are looking for a nice 2 bedroom,furnished apt with 24 hour electricity and water for one month. Please help if you know of anyone that has availability. It would be great if I could get some contact info aswell.

Thank you in advance.

Kseniya

Dec 15, 2004
Hello?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Is it because the name is unfamiliar that non of you are repying, or what?
Call me Jenny If you want, but please send a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me think that you are racist!!! Since you guys go to DR then you must like the people, whats the problem then? Post something!

Thanx a lot,
Kseniya

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Click on your user name to send PM

Kseniya said:
Ok< Fine< It Doesnt Have To Be Too Nice> But It Needs To Have 2 Bedrooms!

I sent you a PM yesterday, You have not replied?

Gringo

Last edited:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Help inyour apt. search

Kseniya said:
Is it because the name is unfamiliar that non of you are repying, or what?
Call me Jenny If you want, but please send a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me think that you are racist!!! Since you guys go to DR then you must like the people, whats the problem then? Post something!

Thanx a lot,
Kseniya
You want a post??---I think that with your attitude(I have read all your 6 posts) you dont stand a chance of EVER finding a dueno that will rent you an apartment. And I might add that includes the nice areas such as Christo Rey and Las Ninas.
Merry Christmas!!

JOHN

lilcanadiangal

Jan 23, 2004
I have a friend who just moved into a really nice 2 bedroom apt close to Costa Dorada. It's a beautiful place, 24 hr electricity, everything. Buy you need a car to get there..it's kind of far down a little road.They're 8000 RD a month. I know there's another open...or was at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.