Why?

DogsRule

Apr 14, 2004
I have just accepted the "do not flush the toilet paper" rule here in POP, but now someone has asked me "why" and I honestly don't know why we cannot flush the toilet paper here. Anyone know the answer?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I always flush toilet paper in commode without problems. The problem is that dominicans use about half of a roll to wipe their behind. The make a huge roll of the paper and then wipe. If you throw this fat roll in to the commode then you are bound to have a clog. I don't know why domninicans waste so much paper in wiping their (you know what).
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm trying to picture how AZB would know how much paper Dominicans use.

Does he stand at the door to watch while they go? hahahahaha

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
AZB said:
I always flush toilet paper in commode without problems. The problem is that dominicans use about half of a roll to wipe their behind. The make a huge roll of the paper and then wipe. If you throw this fat roll in to the commode then you are bound to have a clog. I don't know why domninicans waste so much paper in wiping their (you know what).
AZB

Females are the ones that always be doing that.
They use a whole roll even when they just go for Number 1.
We male are different....we just shake it off and save the paper.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm trying to picture how AZB would know how much paper Dominicans use.

Does he stand at the door to watch while they go? hahahahaha

He probably has seen all his wives doing it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You just have to look inside the waste basket to see what a big roll they make to wipe their behind.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Pib said:
That's just gross!

There is nothing gross to that.
the fact that my wife is doing her thing is not gonna stop me from coming in to shave or take a shower. We all lose those private moments when we get married.

I woulded say it was gross when i was single but once i got married i could never get her out when i was in....So i gave up trying and i am now just used to it.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
AZB said:
You just have to look inside the waste basket to see what a big roll they make to wipe their behind.

Yep...I bet many people forget about the waste basket where the evidence is dropped.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Pib said:
That's just gross!

There is nothing gross to that.
the fact that my wife is doing her thing is not gonna stop me from coming in to shave or take a shower. We all lose those private moments when we get married.

I woulded say it was gross when i was single but but once i got married i could never get her out when i was in....So i gave up trying and i am now just used to it.

If you think this is gross, what would you say to eating fried placenta and monkey brains? You would probably think it is gross at first but once you taste it and enjoy it and get used to it you would think differently.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Pib said:
Mr_DR, trust me, my husband and I couldn't be closer, and we go back a looong time. However, that is definitely something we are not willing to share. Ever.

I can understand what you mean and I woulded just be thinking like you if I woulded marry somebody else that wouldn?t have always invaded my privacy by just coming in and sit at the edge of the bathtub just staring at me while I was doing my business.

How woulded you handle that situation? Locking the doors did not work because she had a method of opening it and I even threaten her to divorce her a** and that did not work either.