Accessing Verizon Voicemail

Intel

Dec 16, 2004
Does anyone have the call in number to access my Verizon voicemail (not from my cell phone). I have tried contacting Verizon directly to get this number but after several attempts only to be placed in a cue... I am hoping someone may have this information. I should also say this is a Puerto Plata number starting with 235 since I think that makes a difference for the call in number. Thanks.

N.C.

Oct 18, 2004
I know...

Call from your home phone 200-6870 then the operator will tell you that dial your "numero de buzon" then you dial your cell phone number and then the password, so then you can check your voice mail. ;)

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
I just call my own phone number.......

.............and wait for the message (mine) to answer and then hit the "#" sign and then put in your pin.

Intel

Dec 16, 2004
N.C. you were spot on! This is exactly what I was looking for but when I try that number is says my number is not in service and that is not true. Could it be that there are certain numbers for certain extensions. For example, my number starts with 235.

I know you can access from calling your own number but I was looking for the system N.C. has indicated. Thanks all for your help and if anyone has anymore access numbers like that given by N.C., please let me know.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
try this.

Intel said:
N.C. you were spot on! This is exactly what I was looking for but when I try that number is says my number is not in service and that is not true. Could it be that there are certain numbers for certain extensions. For example, my number starts with 235.

I know you can access from calling your own number but I was looking for the system N.C. has indicated. Thanks all for your help and if anyone has anymore access numbers like that given by N.C., please let me know.

Needing different numbers was changed about 2 years ago or so. call 220-
1111. they will be able to tell you for sure

Last edited:

Intel

Dec 16, 2004
Listen, I am looking for a way to pick-up voicemail without actually having to have my cell phone with me or without having to dial that number and then pressing # and my secret code so the *99 does not help me. I know there is a call-in number where you then enter your telephone number and secret code. That is what I want. What N.C. wrote was exactly right except that that number is not the call in # for my extension.

However, thanks for all of these suggestions it's just that I am looking for something very specific. ;)