Spanish courses in Puerto Plata??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhines

Dec 18, 2004
I want to take a Spanish course in Puerto Plata in Feb. 2005 during Carnival. Are there schools there? I've heard of THE LEARNING TREE but can't find a website for it. I'd also like to know good places to meet Dominican women there. Gracias para todos.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
jrhines said:
I want to take a Spanish course in Puerto Plata in Feb. 2005 during Carnival. Are there schools there? I've heard of THE LEARNING TREE but can't find a website for it. I'd also like to know good places to meet Dominican women there. Gracias para todos.

Hi,

Your questions are very easy to answer. You can ask the hotels and resorts aboput spanish classes and they will hook you up. And as to finding women, well is the easiest thing. You han find a women faster than a hamburger joint. Women there are very friendly and easy going, you can find them anywere you. Bars, restaurants, airport, hotel,clubs and almost everywhere. You said you will be there for the carnival, well you can bump into many women there. Good luck.

jrhines said:

Go out smile at a nice looking young lady and have her teach you spanish, This is so much more fullfilling than to sit in a classroom ;)
Badpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.