Duane Read or Walgreens Drugstores.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Sometimes you can find them in Price Mart in both Santiago and Santo Domingo. That is the only place I have seen it. Also, ask your friendly pharmacist if they can order it in for you. SOmetimes they can access things they don't normally carry. I have a great guy I go to in Costambar for unusual needs.....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"PRICE MART"has "some" stuff in large bottles.

But,I order "on-line",from CVS.com.I have them ship to "EPS" in Miami Fla.
They have everything I need,plus perscriptions too.I get their brand of,"Tylenol",Ibuprofen,Excedrin,Vitamins/minerals,hydocortizone creams,antibiotic creams,you name it!Free shipping to Miami for orders over $50. "Customs charges about 100 pesos per order.I usually spend about $100 US.I just got my "Vitamin/mineral" 260 caps,1/2 off! $5.00 each! 500 ibuprofen for $10. 500 "tylenol $10.
"Walmart" has a good site that includes "Drugs"too.
I used to go to Boston at least once a year to spend up to $500 at CVS,now I order from here.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Thanks guys, I wasn't sure. I went to the drugstore in NYC two days ago and bought $50 worth of items to bring down to have in my apartment. I got the 300 pills of asprin for $9.99. A great deal.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks Chris, that is good info! I'll use it for what I can't find here too. Can you tell me how I can get a presc filled that I can't get here???

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have never ordered "Perscription" medicine "on-line",

Just go to the cvs website,enter what you want,and I'm sure it will tell you what you need to do. CC

CVS even uses plastic bags filled with "air" to fill the empty space in the box they send!!Pay less for shipping!!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
JD can they handle a prescription written here in the Dominican??? I"ve been to the website and tried ordering but I am getting stuck regarding the doctors prescription....

THanks for any insight you can offer.

To answer the other question, there are many prescriptions not available here. Anyone coming to visit for a long time or to live should check out their standard prescriptions ahead of time. Also there are many many supplements and brands not available here.