who cares how i spell

dontuseEltour

Feb 2, 2003
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
No really why does this work lol

Last edited:

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
dontuseEltour said:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
No really why does this work lol

i was not albe to raed or uedrnstnad: cdnouolt and uesdnatnrd.
olny atefr i raed the whloe pagaraph.

>>>>>and how is this DR related? :nervous:
>>>>>>>>>>no, it's OK. At least we are feeding our brains! :bandit:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
FireGuy said:
in this whole mess I had problems with was "uesdnatnrd'.

Anybody else?

Gregg

I got it. But thne thtas how I sepll. It also makes sense ( to me) :nervous: by the flow of the sentence what that word would be.

dontuseEltour

Feb 2, 2003
Glad you all liked it . It reminded me of a post that was on DR1 once i think someone was asking tourist questions.Only thing i couldn't unedrsnatd taht but as msot hvae siad tihs was esay.
Have a Good Xmas

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I was surprised that...

dontuseEltour said:
Glad you all liked it . It reminded me of a post that was on DR1 once i think someone was asking tourist questions.Only thing i couldn't unedrsnatd taht but as msot hvae siad tihs was esay.
Have a Good Xmas

I was able to read the paragraph at normal speed as if all the words were spelled correctly; maybe that's why I can read Ebonics easily also :eek: .

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Then you must a Dominican be, according to what you write...

DunHill said:
MOST DOMINICANS WRITE SO TERRIBLE THAT THIS IS JUST A TEST IF YOU CAN READ THEIR WRITINGS :)

Shouldn't that be "MOST DOMINICANS WRITE SO TERRIBLY ..."?

Regards and Merry Christmas,

DunHill

Aug 29, 2003
www.dunhill.ws
Thanks for the help

Now i learned something today.
In the past, if i did study harder at school in Holland , i didn't make this mistake.

Prettige Kerstdagen en een gelukkig Nieuwjaar.