Verizon / Codetel

Angelita

Jun 4, 2003
I would like to ask if anyone is able to give me a name and number or email address to someone that deals in selling new cell phones for Verizon/Codetel. We don't need a picture phone but something nice! I am aware that Orange is more competitive but we are more concerned about better coverage in all areas!

Thanks in Advance for your help!
and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Angelita

Angelita said:
I would like to ask if anyone is able to give me a name and number or email address to someone that deals in selling new cell phones for Verizon/Codetel. We don't need a picture phone but something nice! I am aware that Orange is more competitive but we are more concerned about better coverage in all areas!

Thanks in Advance for your help!
and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Angelita

Definately bring a sprint phone from the US and hook it up at a Verizon store you will save alot of money believe me.

SafireDream

Jul 5, 2004
Will any Sprint phone work?

Will any Sprint cellphone work on the Verizon network in the DR or is it only certain models? My fiance's cellphone is not working properly and he needs a new phone. If it is cheaper for me to buy one and take it to him, that would be wonderful!

Angelita

Jun 4, 2003
cell phones

We don't have Sprint here, as I am not in the US. I would rather buy one from there as I worry that if I buy one from here it does not work, I have wasted a few hundred dollars. I have heard about the network cards not easily switched, unless you are with Orange but we can't use them for coverage areas. So any Verizon dealers telephone numbers you know about?

Thanks again!