Distance Learning DR University

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
Does anyone have information on distance learning in DR universities? I would like to know if there are any that offer a degree via distance learning. Any information would be appreciated.

Happy holidays to everyone.

milosh

Nov 9, 2004
don't know for DR, but cuba and spain are good for distance education. check out www.uh.cu [think they got option for distance studies] and www.uned.es. robert kennedy university in zurich got great options to study business and law distance.

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
milosh said:
don't know for DR, but cuba and spain are good for distance education. check out www.uh.cu [think they got option for distance studies] and www.uned.es. robert kennedy university in zurich got great options to study business and law distance.

Thanks milosh. Do you know if this programs are acredited in case I wanted to transfer to another university, let's say US or other country?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Party_Line said:
I saw on University Of Phoenix Online website that they except international students.

If you mean they exclude them you could say "except" , otherwise it would be they "accept" international students.

Any internet only University will since you don't have to be there, just pay. Watch for the accreditation as some are fly-by-night degree mills.