curious: any people from belgium living in sosua?

mislarimar

Nov 19, 2004
www.adventuretour.net
Hello,

I was just curious,i read this forum all the time and see so many different nationalities living in sosua but have never read about any people from belgium living there.
Just wondering if our family are the only people from belgium moving to the beautiful sosua!

Best wishes and greetings from a belgium mom moving to sosua in september 2005 ( still soooooooooooo long).

sabrina

beano

Oct 29, 2003
A belgian guy named Yves did own/operate/ and live in Bahia Arena. He owned the first place on the right, after the gate. Residencia Mariza.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Escott said:
Lut is Belgium and lives in Sosua. She works part time in Rockys.

Great girl. ......Hi Lut! Hope you are feeling better than last I saw you. Let's you, Dawn and I go out for pizza again soon.

Rocky, please show this post to Lut.

Thanks,
Larry

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
I know several. A couple of guys are former owners of clubs in Sosua before the last decline. Als at the hotel Voromar you will find/meet several. At the Voromar ask for Hank. Introduce yourself and away you'll go.

mislarimar

Nov 19, 2004
www.adventuretour.net
Thanks for all the replies people!
Not that i just want to meet people from belgium don't get me wrong but i was really curious you see!
I hope to meet many many people when i am over there in july 2005 to get my medical in santo domingo.And then i will return in september but then forever,can't wait!
To everybody a wonderfull newyear and may all your dreams come true in 2005!

swake

Oct 27, 2002
Hi Misla
from my observations most french speaking Belgians reside in Samana, Las Terrenas in particular, while the few Flemings I met resided on the north coast. I met some of them at Rocky's and Don Andres bar in Sosua.
Good luck
Swake

L. H.

Nov 23, 2003
From Belgium...

Hi

I am from Belgium (French-speaking). I have been in Sosua for two years, but I am not sure how long I will stay, probably a couple of months more, maybe a year.

You can contact me if you need any help!

Laurie

Scorpio

Feb 10, 2005
More then you think

Hi,
My name is Andre You have no idea howmany Belgium people live in Sosua and the surrounding area.There are quite a lot.Myself i'm from Antwerp and i live here for more then twelve years.Always available if you want to now some more about the DR and their Belgiums
Cheers,
Andre
madres@verizon.net.do

hugoke01

Dec 31, 2004
Belgian

Have been the last 8 years visiting the dominican republic and might move to Sosua to live there for a while as we have a small appartment close to Sosua ..I'm Dutch speaking ,born very close to Brussels (Meise)..my wife is Dominican from Vicente Noble Know a Belgian woman -from Antwerp or around Antwerp -who is running a small real estate business in Cabarete​
mislarimar said:
Hello,

I was just curious,i read this forum all the time and see so many different nationalities living in sosua but have never read about any people from belgium living there.
Just wondering if our family are the only people from belgium moving to the beautiful sosua!

Best wishes and greetings from a belgium mom moving to sosua in september 2005 ( still soooooooooooo long).

sabrina