Agencies in DR

rm85

Nov 24, 2004
HI,
I'll be moving back to the DR to go to college and I would like to know if anyone knows of a good modeling agency in DR. Do any of you have info on modeling in DR?

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
There is one located in the Plaza Internacional in Santiago.....

...right next to Golds Gym. A Dominican gal and an American guy are the owners. Guys name is Randy. email is rad7711@yahoo.com

They do some shows that get on local TV, etc.

Good Luck!

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
There is something behind Pollo Reyes off the Conde in the Colonial Zone. Calle Sanchez. I have seen some of the country's most beautiful ladies going in and out of there. All are thin and extremely pretty young thangs. The owner wears more makeup than the ladies and has very long hair. Kinda a Rocky Horror reject look if you ask me.
TEHAMA

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Barbazon Ford and others are here

THere is one called "Top Models" and several others. Depending on where you are going to school (Santo Domingo or Santiago) you will find ample opportunity...

HB :D:D

rm85

Nov 24, 2004
i will be going to school in la vega, but i'm willing to drive to santo domingo or santiago.a girl i met at a casting told me that she was with ford in santo domingo. where is ford located in santo domingo?does anyone know how much a model gets paid for print,or runway work?
thanks for the replies.