Good dog........ Bad Girl Friend

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
I have found myself in the position of trying find a home for my dogs. I looking for temporary and a permanent for a home for "Fats" the dominican dog And I have a 2 year old female shepard who will
go in heat march again The German shepard has a price tag and conditions. I will be in The DR. To help in training if needed. I won't teach them to balance a ball on they nose But and can teach them to come and stay on command. I looking for any help in placing my dog.

;) Oh the girlfriend she on her own.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
minn boy said:
I have found myself in the position of trying find a home for my dogs. I looking for temporary and a permanent for a home for "Fats" the dominican dog And I have a 2 year old female shepard who will
go in heat march again The German shepard has a price tag and conditions. I will be in The DR. To help in training if needed. I won't teach them to balance a ball on they nose But and can teach them to come and stay on command. I looking for any help in placing my dog.

;) Oh the girlfriend she on her own.
Guess that means NO MAS Fat Chicken?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I might be interested in the german shephard. Can you send me the details please.....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If the German Shepard is pure bred

I might be interested. I have one of the finest shepards in the Caribbean, now two and a half and I am looking for a number one bitch for to cover.

Please PM me if you are interested.

HB

P.S. This is "dog" talk, so no wisea$$ remarks, please?? :D:D:D

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
planner said:
I might be interested in the german shephard. Can you send me the details please.....
She is a 2 year old female tan with a black saddle and she will come in heat around March I think. She had a litter of 9 bastard pups last spring. Turn out to be with pups when I got her. Her temperment was timmed but trusting. and show no sign of fear. And a good faithful dog. But still need a home for Fats the dominican dog. Good watch dog......