Any pet shop in Puerto Plata area?

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
I was interested in purchasing some gold fish. Tank and fish food i can bring from canada. So anybody know where i can find some gold fish or small tropical fish to keep in a small aquarium tank? Any help or info is appreciated. Thanks!

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Lambada said:
Try petshop on corner of Antera Mota & Emilio Prud'homme, just up from Amber Museum. Owner is vet. Luis Paiwonsky.

Thanks I will pay them a visit.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Near Western Union Office, Autopiste

There is a small strip shopping center, on the Puerto Plata - Sosua main & only road, I forget the name; just east of the baseball stadium rotary & almost, but not quite, directly across from the Shell gas station. The POP Western Union office is the largest tenant; every DR knows where that is!
There is a medium sized pet store; they carry a large product line for horses & dogs. Fish? I don't know but the owner - a Dominican-York - speaks nearly perfect English. He should be able to guide you.
Hint: don't viisit between 12:00 & 2:00; the usual story. Good fortune.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
That strip is called Plaza Brugal. I know the petshop, although haven't visited recently.........never seen fish in there (although that doesn't mean they haven't got them!) whereas I have seen fish in the Antera Mota store.