Punta Cana to Puerto Plata

Donica

Dec 30, 2004
Please help!!!

I've been trying for the last while to find an airline that goes from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata (specifically, early morning on the 12th of January, 2005). I only need a one way ticket for two people.

I've found that Dominair does, but I can't find their schedule/prices anywhere and I can't find how to book with them.

PLEASE HELP ME! I'm running out of time!!!!

If you have any info on Dominair or if you have info on another airline that travel between these destination please let me know....thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I don't think that Dominair or Puerto "Plate" even exist

There are planes that fly from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata on a regular basis. As soon as you land at Punta Cana, ask about the flight. I am more than confident that you will be taken care of.

I "think" I saw a note on this board that said that it was $80 p/p...You can do a search here and it should come up.

HB ,,,,,Puerto Plate.....hee:D:D:D

No fair! You edited it!!...:)

I was thinking, if you must get to POP early, you could go to Saman? and then take a taxi or bus to POP...Or Santo Domingo and then Air Santo Domingo to POP...Or a charter?? Thing is, by road you are over 200 miles away and by aair it is at least an hour...Or maybe your flight arrives in time to catch the 6:30 flight to POP?? Good Luck!!!!!!

Last edited:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Takeoff Destination Service

You will find below a link to Takeoff Destination Service S.A., a domestic passenger air service with rates from and to Punta Cana / Puerto Plata.

They depart PC to PP at 18:30, rate is US$90 pp.

http://www.takeoffweb.com

Regards,
PJT