Anna, You're Punishing Us Unfairly...

solena

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 14, 2004
Anna--
I just read the last of the "She Comes First" thread and I noticed a trend with you. You close threads when you're offended. ESOL Teacher was just defending herself against your uncalled for jabs at why she posted her thread, a very legitimate, interesting VERY DR RELATED one. You had no right to close it. You've done that to me before, as well. Lighten up. You're being really unfair. You don't have the right to close something just because you take things so personally and can't deal with it. If that's how you feel, articulate that, but don't say that these threads are not DR related... that's untrue and unfair.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If you can explain to me how that book is in any way related to the DR I promise to listen.

I wasn't thinking of me when I closed that pineapple thread. I was thinking and protecting another DR1 member that was mentioned by name.

I closed your thread to prevent others from going on and on after you had made your decision but if you want to hear more I can open it up again.

Check it out if you forgot why it was closed

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=258198#post258198

Anything else?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna, you made a good decision when you closed that thread. If Solena wants to keep it going, let her PM those she wants to communicate with. That is what the PM is for.

That thread has lost all of its dr interest; now it is about solena.

Next time, just close threads like this and say you are bored out of your skull.