Rocky & his Friends

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
True to a 10 year plus tradition, tonight is the night that we go out into the barrios with champagne to celebrate the New Year with our Dominican brethren.
As the years went by and we noticed that the kids were being left out, we started another tradition of bringing them presents.
Thanks to all of our friends who contributed to buying the 100's of presents we have under the tree for tonights celebration.
No words can explain the thrill of pulling our convoy of vehicles over to the side of the road, and sharing champagne and presents with the locals.
It's been a tough year on some of us DR1'ers. We've had deaths, illness, tsunamis, nights in jail, (yes, I spent the night in jail last week) floods, mud slides, arguments with insane posters, etc.
Now is the time to put all that behind us and start afresh.
For those of you close by to us, we welcome you to join us tonight.
For our good friends from afar, we wish you could be here and will take as many pics as we can in our drunken state, so y'all can see the looks on their faces when we show up with our mobile party.
May the New Year bring you happiness and good health.
Rocky & his Friends.

Last edited:

pas

Jun 7, 2004
Rocky said:
True to a 10 year plus tradition, tonight is the night that we go out into the barrios with champagne to celebrate the New Year with our Dominican brethren.
As the years went by and we noticed that the kids were being left out, we started another tradition of bringing them presents.
Thanks to all of our friends who contributed to buying the 100's of presents we have under the tree for tonights celebration.
No words can explain the thrill of pulling our convoy of vehicles over to the side of the road, and sharing champagne and presents with the locals.
It's been a tough year on some of us DR1'ers. We've had deaths, illness, tsunamis, nights in jail, (yes, I spent the night in jail last week) floods, mud slides, arguments with insane posters, etc.
Now is the time to put all that behind us and start afresh.
For those of you close by to us, we welcome you to join us tonight.
For our good friends from afar, we wish you could be here and will take as many pics as we can in our drunken state, so y'all can see the looks on their faces when we show up with our mobile party.
May the New Year bring you happiness and good health.
Rocky & his Friends.

hello marco...

you all have a great evening there..
wished i could be there.

pascal

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Happy New Year Marco!

Happy New Year Marco!

I know that you have been looking forward to this celebration and trying to get into the mood in the wake of all that has happened this year. I am 100% sure that you will have a great time! Too bad I will be missing this celebration and will be getting in next week (save a little bubbly for me). LOL..try to keep Kurt and Ted out of trouble will ya?

C ya next week... God Bless!

Scottie