Happy New Year To Everyone!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Happy New Year!

Let's Give Thanks For All That We Have. Let's Offer Our Thoughts And Prayers That Do Not! This Has Been An Amazing Year With Many Ups And Many Downs. Whoever You Are, Wherever You Are, Whatever You Are Doing Please Take Out A Moment To Offer A Moment Of Silence Tonight For All Of Those People That Perished And For All Of The People That Need Our Help!

Scottie

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Very nicely said, and a Happy New Year to you, too! Let's hope 2005 is a little better with respect to tropical storms and natural disasters. I also hope 2005 brings a little more peace and that all of our soldiers can finally return home to their loved ones. Sincere wishes for all my fellow DR1'ers to have a very happy, prosperous new year.

93 more days to baseball season openers!!!

bushit

Dec 29, 2004
locham.blogspot.com
I subscribe to everything you wrote, Scotty. I also wish everyone a very happy and New Year. May the world become a better place and may all sorrow and misery be allayed.

Michael

bushit

Dec 29, 2004
locham.blogspot.com
762:
shouldn't you all be down on the malecon partying or something?

Nah, that's for people who have a life. :p :D

J/K. :D I'm Jewish and we have our own New Year so this one's not a big deal to me. Besides, it's cold like a son of a bitch outside so where would I go??

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good words, well spoken Scottie

Happy New Year to you all! And Happy Channucka(?) and Mosel Tov for Bushit...:D

The world needs a year or so of rest, let's hope its 2005

HB

siren

Nov 23, 2004
Cheers

Happy New Year. I hope 2005 is a heck of a lot better than 2004!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
My thoughts go to those suffering in Asia & wishes for some speedy healing of hearts & lives again.
My wishes to all DR1 friends & aquaintences (loved & NOT so loved).
May 2005 bring you all you derserve & at least 50% of what you wish for.
Good HEALTH, Good WEALTH, Good Friends & Good Food & Good LUCK!!! ~ Grahame.