The Ball has dropped---in NY City!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
But here in the DR we still have almost an hour.

The Hovel is filled with grand and great grand kids (not all mine) and we had a wonderful BBQ of Filet MIgnon Shish Kabobs, Pork chops and Chicken. Even saved some for AZB, but he hasn't showed yet.

From all of us to all of you.......SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

HEALTH, HAPPININESS AND WISDOM

HB

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Not yet, I am on the west coast and it is only 7:15. We are only three hours behind NY, so it's only 10:15 over there. Happy New Year, anyway!

Feliz 2005 a todos por igual, mucha salud que es lo mas importante!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Happy New Year to you & yours, Hillbilly, from up here in Puerto Plata.

And I LOVE the incurable optimist in you...........wishing everyone wisdom indeed................. ;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Likewise from me You delightful Curmudgeon!!! May your balls fly straight & true all year long & may all your putts be short ones (especially when we play some competitions this year!!).

My love to You & Yours ~ Grahame.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hb....

Happy New Year to you and your family also!!

Let me tell you...I celebrated at 9:00 p.m. Miami time, because that's Midnight in Uruguay, then at 11:00 'cause that's Dominican time...and then again at midnight here with my family !!!

They had a blast with me toasting every couple of hours to the new 2005!!

We even watched the fireworks from the balcony of my beautiful apartment at the beach...Wish it was overlooking El Malec?n...but...you can't have EVERYTHING you want, right?

Maybe this year...

HAPPY NEW 2005...

MQ....

From Salsa 98.3 studios in Miami...Yes, I started the new year doing what I love to do most...(oh, well...almost... ;) )

I'm working till ten this morning...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
OH Boy! Was I confused...hummmm, wanna know why?

The ol'demon RUM!...and Presidente..........and a bunch of kids running around here.

I couldn't even spell Happiness correctly...Oh well you all got the point....

MQ, we sort of did that too...DR, New York, and Vail CO! Way too much Cava..

And it woke up raining so that means a good year for the farmers...

HB