living in the u.s

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
hi,and happy new year to all.new member here and im glad i found this site.i have been reading posts here for about two weeks and find it very nice that everyone is so helpful to one another,not like here in florida or any other place in the us for that mater.i have never been to the dr, but have been to brazil many times.in my travels there it opened my eyes to the nice people of a third world country are.even thought i dont speak the language at all,but i try and they respect that,after all im in there country and they are very helpful, not like here to people visting.when i go i like help people there,fixing things,cleaning up a mess or giving a child a new shirt and they look at me like why are you doing this,i try to tell them that all of us in the the usa are not bad people and that we should all try to help each other.im sure that is the way in the dr to,and thats why i will be coming to the dr in april to see nice people and places.i will be there for a week only due to a wedding i will be attending in ny for my neice.i will be traveling alone from jfk and would like to meet up with some of you if you would like.hillbilly i like to play golf and live on a golfcourse but dont play much, it would be nice to play a round with you.i also love baseball and would like to buy some new gloves for the kids when im there and watch them play that would be great.thanks to all members reading this and im very sorry for everyones loss,may god be with him.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Nice post, easygoin, and welcome to the dr1 message board.

When will you be coming to the DR and where will you be staying. If we know where you will be, we will be better able to tell you how to make contact with other dr1ers.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
thanks ken

im very happy to be part of this nice meeting place to meet friends in the future,that to me is blessing to me.ken thanks,i want to leave on the 24 in april and go to any place that i can to learn from people that live there and make some friends .i dont want to be with people not from the dr i want to learn from people living in your country.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
In general all dominican people are welcoming and friendly. You can meet and learn from locals in any dominican city. It all depends what you like to do and where you liek to go. You can go to the souh coast or the north coast ,etc.

Last edited: