Fax # for Codetel in El Batey, Sosua???

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I've searched Google, the DR1 board, and paginasamarillas, and cannot find the fax number for the Codetel office in El Batey. My husband is visiting Sosua and I need to fax him some documents for our son. If someone can give me this number, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I don't know the number Trina but maybe if Angel went into the office and asked, while he's there he could call you , tell you the number and then wait for the fax.

Just a suggestion

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Good idea, although it would be nice to have it waiting for him. I think I've decided to send it to the one in Charamicos, because I have the number - it's closer to him, anyways. I had originally told him it was going to be in El Batey, but I'll inform him of the change. Thanks for thinking of me, hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
trina said:
I've searched Google, the DR1 board, and paginasamarillas, and cannot find the fax number for the Codetel office in El Batey. My husband is visiting Sosua and I need to fax him some documents for our son. If someone can give me this number, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Try to send it to the bar. 809-571-3430
Eddy

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
You're a sweetheart, Eddy. Angel would love to see you anyways. I'll send it in about an hour! Thanks again!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
trina said:
You're a sweetheart, Eddy. Angel would love to see you anyways. I'll send it in about an hour! Thanks again!

Looks like everything went through okay. Can you e-mail me your phone number and I'll have Angel call you so he can make arrangements to pick it up. Thanks a million again! It was great hearing your voice.

tburgos@shaw.ca

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
trina said:
Looks like everything went through okay. Can you e-mail me your phone number and I'll have Angel call you so he can make arrangements to pick it up. Thanks a million again! It was great hearing your voice.

tburgos@shaw.ca
Having email problems. PM'd you.