New Hotels?

Nachi

Jul 3, 2004
I know this should be DR based but I don't know where else to look for info, I searched in google and came up with very little responses.
I was wondering if any of you know of any hotels that have recently opened in the caribbean, particularly Jamiaca, Aruba, or Antigua, or have any web sites. I am planning a trip in May and trying to find the best posible deals. I'm dying to go back to Punta Cana but I want to see other places as well.
Thanks! ;)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Dragging it back to the DR...

New hotels have opened in Punta Cana:
Bahia Principe
Sunscape The Beach
Ocean Resorts (soon)

and Samana:
Viva Wyndham Samana

and Playa Dorada:
Viva Wyndham Playa Dorada
Casa Colonial

As far as Jamaica I know that Riu has a property under construction in Ocho Rios, Iberostar near Montego Bay and Sandals Whitehouse on the south coast.

Also Superclubs opened it's first Rooms non-AI property in Ocho Rios.

Gregg

Last edited:

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Nachi said:
thanks fireguy,
do you know of any hotels in Mexico?

Go to a travel agency and pick up a brochure. Has many hotel info on the islands of your choice. And the brochures are free. Talk to a travel agency in your area and they can tell you all the new hotels in the carribbean and mexico. Good luck.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Nachi said:
thanks fireguy,
do you know of any hotels in Mexico?

Go to a travel agency and pick up a brochure. Has many hotel info on the islands of your choice. And the brochures are free. Talk to a travel agency in your area and they can tell you all the new hotels in the carribbean and mexico. Good luck.

wal88

Jun 14, 2005
caribe club princess theme song

Nachi said:
I know this should be DR based but I don't know where else to look for info, I searched in google and came up with very little responses.
I was wondering if any of you know of any hotels that have recently opened in the caribbean, particularly Jamiaca, Aruba, or Antigua, or have any web sites. I am planning a trip in May and trying to find the best posible deals. I'm dying to go back to Punta Cana but I want to see other places as well.
Thanks! ;)
Nachi do you have this song