Apartment in Punta Bana area?

wnitz

Jan 4, 2005
I'm looking for an apartment in the Punta Bana area for about 3 weeks. I have trouble finding anything online. I'm looking for under $800 if possible. I would also like close to the beach too. Please email me at wnitz@hotmail.com with any info you have.
Thank You,
Bill

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Punta Bana??

Punta Bana? on which island is that?

You might have more luck looking under Punta Cana.

wnitz

Jan 4, 2005
Meant Punta Cana or La Costa del Coco area. I'm just trying to see what I would preferr more. That area or Sosua where I've been to before. I just want a 3 week place to stay at. Not an expensive all you can eat resort.
Thank You,
Bill

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
wnitz said:
Meant Punta Cana or La Costa del Coco area. I'm just trying to see what I would preferr more. That area or Sosua where I've been to before. I just want a 3 week place to stay at. Not an expensive all you can eat resort.
Thank You,
Bill

You are better off finding a place for 3 weeks in susua than punta cana. Alott cheaper in Susua. Good luck.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Punta Bana? on which island is that?

You might have more luck looking under Punta Cana.

Bart,

This poor poster probably got that name from a joker or sock puppet on one of these boards. We got a lot of them. It is unfortunate because we have real people trying to find places called Punta Bana and not the proper name of Punta Cana. I overheard a carload of tourists in Puerto Plata asking where "Sousa" was. The Dominicans trying to help them had no idea what they were asking for. But...being that I knew, I told them that they were probably looking for SOSUA. They said yes, yes that's it. I asked them where did they get their misinformation from and they answered "DR1". Way to go guys! You are having fun and people are getting lost.

Bart, give me a call this week. I'll be in Puerto Plata.