Where can I watch the USC v. OK football in Santo Domingo?

kkneafsey

Aug 9, 2004
Game starts in two hours...is there anyone in Santo who knows where I can catch this game? Thanks!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
kkneafsey said:
Game starts in two hours...is there anyone in Santo who knows where I can catch this game? Thanks!

Post sooner next time but I suggest the sports bar in the Jaragua since it is never crowded and they have about 100 TV's.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
kkneafsey said:

This is a short lived threat, You defently need to post sooner at least 24 hours sooner. 2 hous is too short time to get advice.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wasn't much of a game

The game was over by the middle of the second quarter. Fortunately FOX World had Man U vs Tottingham! a great 0-0 tie in which T'ham actually scored a goal but was totally robbed because the sidline judge cound not get down to see it cross the goal. (The goalie was way out of the box and T'ham kicked the ball towards the goal from like 60 meters away. The goalie ran back, the ball bounced off of his chest and into the goal but the ref was too far up field to see that it had clearly crossed the goal line!!) There will be weeping and knashing of teeth in T'ham today!!

The BCS has me bored to tears. Especially when a team like Auburn does not get a chance.

Most Dominican cable companies carry ABC and the game was on at 9 p.m.

HB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Tottingham? Ah.............the UK has spawned a new town in my absence! ;) Not having watched the match, this could be either Nottingham or Tottenham (as in Tottenham Hotspurs).........I suspect the latter.