Sosua or Punta Cana

wnitz

Jan 4, 2005
I was just looking for people opinion what is the favorite of the two areas. I've been near Sosua and really like it, but now will be trying Punta Cana for two weeks. I'm just want to know from people who know both places. I'm also looking for anyone who can help with some great ideas on what to do in Punta Cana. What's the best to check out? Any snorkeling? Thanks for the help.
Bill

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
wnitz said:
I was just looking for people opinion what is the favorite of the two areas. I've been near Sosua and really like it, but now will be trying Punta Cana for two weeks. I'm just want to know from people who know both places. I'm also looking for anyone who can help with some great ideas on what to do in Punta Cana. What's the best to check out? Any snorkeling? Thanks for the help.
Bill

In Punta Cana! It is either resorts or the campo! Have fun!

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sosua is a great place to be in almost all aspects, besides one major thing, the fu***** weather. Don't know if it's better in Punta Cana. Can't be worse anyway.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bothered by a little rain, are we?

Sorry to hear that the latest rains are interrupting your yearly toasting....but, unless you are a golfer, you can still enjoy Sos?a...

As for a comparison, its apples and eggs. Punta Cana has golf and the All-Inclusive hotels and resorts. Not a whole lot more. It is a different demographic, as I think you will see.

Perhaps, when you come back, you will grace the board with your opinion of the comparisons and contrasts between these two tourist destinations...Please do!

HB :D

P.S. It seems sunny today, if we don't get any rain, that will mean that May will be a dry month...Let's see how the "caba?uelas" work this year.......