? "Superintendencia de Electricitad Protecom" ?

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
This Superintendencia is a gov't agency that has something to do with electricity. Does anyone know what it does? What it's supposed to do? Effective? Personal experiences? Advice? Suggestions? Relationship to Edenorte? Contacts? Thank you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Absolutely usless place, IMO

The superintendent is "supposed" to make sure that the Electricity Law is observed by the generators and the distributors. This is not the case and the PRODECOM, the consumer's protection agency is a worse joke.

If this were so, I should receive over two months of free electricity for the electricity that was not provided to me last summer. In theory you are supposed to get 150% of the electricity not provided. That means 1600 hours of free lights!! HAH!! Lot's o' luck seeing that come to bear..

If you have a problem, go over to the office and go to the manager's office. Be nice and smile and ecplain what your problems are. You might get lucky..

HB

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Hillbilly said:
The superintendent is "supposed" to make sure that the Electricity Law is observed by the generators and the distributors. This is not the case and the PRODECOM, the consumer's protection agency is a worse joke.

If this were so, I should receive over two months of free electricity for the electricity that was not provided to me last summer. In theory you are supposed to get 150% of the electricity not provided. That means 1600 hours of free lights!! HAH!! Lot's o' luck seeing that come to bear..

If you have a problem, go over to the office and go to the manager's office. Be nice and smile and ecplain what your problems are. You might get lucky..

HB

HILLBILLY YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG.......... in my experience i was able to get my power re-establish after 6 pm one afterrnoon that mistakenly i was disconected.

THUMBS UP> to that AGENCY