Loooking to contact British Ex-pats

CaroMel

Sep 17, 2004
Hi there
We are a British couple re-locating in early 2006. As most of the threads on this subject seem to be aimed at our American cousins, we would like to contact any Brits out there who can offer any useful and constructive information and advice that will make our move less complicated.
We would particularly love to hear from anyone in the Samana area. We are returning at the end of January.

Thanks in advance

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Our #1 Brit is Grahame Bush, a long-time resident of Puerto Plata. His board name is BushBaby. Click on "search" near top of this page and do a search for BushBaby. You'll get a list of threads he posted in. Find one of his posts, left click on the check mark after his name, and send him a PM.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
To save you looking for one of my posts .... Use this one. I gather you are from Luton? I was from Bourne End - the South Bucks one, not the Herts one!

If you post on DR1, you will get many answers to base your judgements on as well as many different opinions. There are about 10 British regular posters on this board & maybe another 30 who are less frequent posters - they might have something to contribute too!! I am more than happy to give you a 'BRIT' slant to things though if you want to PM or e-mail me via DR1. ~ Grahame.
(You've got me all in a tither now - who WAS that woman that coined the phrase "Luton Airport?" Lorraine something??) ~ GB.

CaroMel

Sep 17, 2004
Lorrainne Chase

Yes, we're currently in Luton, and as you say, there are no flights from there. We fly out of Gatwick. (as an aside, Lorrainne now has a starring role in Emmerdale). Simon and Grahame, we'll PM you through the week, if that's ok? Back to work now, to earn the spondulicks !

Mel and Carol