Stables/ranches - Puerto Plata area

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Hi all,

I'm a Canadian and travelling to the DR for the 3rd time. I'll be near Santo Domingo at end of month and I'm trying to track down my cousin, who is co-owner of a stable in the Puerto Plata area.

We have not seen each other in more than 20 years so I'm hoping someone can assist by directing me to a list of horse stables or ranches in the PP area.

I realize geographically we will be about 4 (?) hours away but would at least like to be able to try calling her.

Thanks for any help!

Laura

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I know some of the stables up here, what's her name & I'll do some investigations, maybe even get a tel no. for you! Can you describe size of the operation, any Tour companies they deal with, description of location of the stables?? Your cousin isn't called Gayle is she??

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
OH MY GOD!!!!!

Until I read your last sentence, I was thinking that about the only thing I knew was that they had approximately 77 horses, BUT, it seems you know a lot more than me!!!!

YES, her name is Gayle and was (Robbins or Robins)

:speechles

BushBaby said:
I know some of the stables up here, what's her name & I'll do some investigations, maybe even get a tel no. for you! Can you describe size of the operation, any Tour companies they deal with, description of location of the stables?? Your cousin isn't called Gayle is she??

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Have used the information you sent in your PM & YES, we ARE talking the same Gayle. I have PM'd you Tel. No's & now it is up to you to get in touch. Gayle is looking forward to hearing from you!! ~ Grahame.