Sea Horse Ranch Golf Course

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
I have heard rumours that sea horse ranch is looking at putting in a golf course. I have been unable to find info on this. COuld anyone give me any details or links that they know of ie. course designer, loacation, construction time frame, ossible delays etc. Any informtion would be great...Thanks

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I heard that they purchased over 1 million meters across the road from Seahorse and towards cabarete. I also heard they are looking to find someone to invest in a golf course to the tune of 2 million US dollars or thereabouts. I think this is the biggest public secret on the N.C. and you won't find it on a website. This is all rumor of course.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Escott said:
I heard that they purchased over 1 million meters across the road from Seahorse and towards cabarete. I also heard they are looking to find someone to invest in a golf course to the tune of 2 million US dollars or thereabouts. I think this is the biggest public secret on the N.C. and you won't find it on a website. This is all rumor of course.

How close to Lomas Mironas is the land they purchased? Is it to be run by the sea horse management or a separate company?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
I heard just past Sea Horse and Lomas and that the lots on the golf course would sell for 500k each. I was told they are looking for an investor to the tune of 100k per hole to build the golf course. All rumor of course.

Let me know if you hear different. You must have sources as good as mine.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Escott said:
I heard just past Sea Horse and Lomas and that the lots on the golf course would sell for 500k each. I was told they are looking for an investor to the tune of 100k per hole to build the golf course. All rumor of course.

Let me know if you hear different. You must have sources as good as mine.

I have heard that they have purchased a bunch of land but one finca owner is still holding out. Does anyone else have any info on this possible golf course. How bout you Hillbilly - your a golfer with lots of connections...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Yes that is what happened to the original plan of putting the golf course on the ocean side of the road. They have since arranged for land across the street because of this. If this is important to you, pm Rob since he deals with them for advertising and can probably find out for you.

Escott

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Escott said:
Yes that is what happened to the original plan of putting the golf course on the ocean side of the road. They have since arranged for land across the street because of this. If this is important to you, pm Rob since he deals with them for advertising and can probably find out for you.

Escott

Could you let me know who Rob is? Thanks Tom

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
twhitehead said:
Could you let me know who Rob is? Thanks Tom

It's me and if you need info on the golf course, I suggest you speak directly to either Lisa or Jennifer Kirkman at Sea Horse Ranch. I have a feeling you will be beating your head against the wall :)

Call Toll Free from the U.S.: (800) 635-0991

Outside the U.S. Call: (809) 571-3880

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Robert said:
It's me and if you need info on the golf course, I suggest you speak directly to either Lisa or Jennifer Kirkman at Sea Horse Ranch. I have a feeling you will be beating your head against the wall :)

Call Toll Free from the U.S.: (800) 635-0991

Outside the U.S. Call: (809) 571-3880
Thank you very much - I will give them a call but I don't expect much info to be given - anyone else hear anything on this?

Adam Spenser

Nov 29, 2002
Sea Horse Ranch Golf Club

I was amused by Robert's response to TWhitehead. You will recall Robert is the censorship man. "No Bashing" Hey Robert what do you call saying that Whitehead will be beating his head against the wall talking to Lisa or Jennifer Kirkman? I wonder what the Kirkmans would call it? I'll ask them. I guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander or do you make up the rules as you go along.
Adam Spenser

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
Obviously what he meant is that they won?t be too forthcoming with details on this ?golf course? but I?ll add that I had heard about this a while ago and at a chance meeting with Guillermo at/from Sea Horse I brought it up and he was stone cold about it?He could use that mug to with the WSOP.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Adam Spenser said:
I was amused by Robert's response to TWhitehead. You will recall Robert is the censorship man. "No Bashing" Hey Robert what do you call saying that Whitehead will be beating his head against the wall talking to Lisa or Jennifer Kirkman? I wonder what the Kirkmans would call it? I'll ask them. I guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander or do you make up the rules as you go along.
Adam Spenser

Yawn!

Adam... The only rule you need to remember is that "ding" means "fries are done".

Next...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Toronto2inDR said:
Obviously what he meant is that they won?t be too forthcoming with details on this ?golf course? but I?ll add that I had heard about this a while ago and at a chance meeting with Guillermo at/from Sea Horse I brought it up and he was stone cold about it?He could use that mug to with the WSOP.

I guess I was right :)