manchester united shirt

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
if the foreigner who always, but always, wears the manchester united football shirt every day to the body health gym in santo domingo happens to be reading this......................please....................it's not only your favourite football team that stinks.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
bochinche said:
if the foreigner who always, but always, wears the manchester united football shirt every day to the body health gym in santo domingo happens to be reading this......................please....................it's not only your favourite football team that stinks.

Sorry the wrong forum here,, Go to the clown bin to post this, cause I have no clue what you are talking about. Next time you see him in the gym tell him this yourself. If the guy is proud of his MANU shirt let it stink on him. Sorry but no offence inteded. We don't want to hear what you thing of a guy in a gym.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
bochinche said:
So... you're an Arsenal fan?

;)

Rob is no Man's fan, I don't know about his smell lately though. It's been cold you know.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Pib said:
So... you're an Arsenal fan?

i am no gooner.

gym is body shop (?)....naco branch, opposite old cineplex.

he didn't appear tonight............may have got the message.........so who said dr1 doesn't have its uses?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Lambada said:
So pleased to see you've retained your ability for subtlety, bochinche ;) Now is the MANU wearer one & the same as the one legged crossroads entertainer?

Don't ask Damn Foolish or rhetorical questions like that Lambada. IF the one legged crossroads entertainer was the one wearing the ManU shirt, he wouldn't be at the crossroads in the first place ........ he would be playing at Old Trafford!!! :devious: ~ Grahame.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
who was it that said dr1 is a "load of bollocks!"?

since i posted this message, not only has the bloke not turned up at the gym (bodyshop, naco) in that wretched "chopo" shirt, but he has not turned up at the gym at all.

come on mate.....you are welcome to come back, just put some deodorant on the pits before you start your routine.

i reckon dr1 got the message across better than verizon ......plus i still have all my teeth.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Beautiful

bochinche said:
who was it that said dr1 is a "load of bollocks!"?

since i posted this message, not only has the bloke not turned up at the gym (bodyshop, naco) in that wretched "chopo" shirt, but he has not turned up at the gym at all.

come on mate.....you are welcome to come back, just put some deodorant on the pits before you start your routine.

i reckon dr1 got the message across better than verizon ......plus i still have all my teeth.
The power of the internet.