How Accurate???

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Is the round robin schedule posted on the news right here on DR1?

I might be able to go for a few days, and would love to see the game between Aguilas v. Licey on the 22nd at Estadio Quisqueya...

Also, what times are the games usually, and how much for very good seats?

Thanks!

(I'll keep you posted on my trip...and see if some of the DR1ers can get together like the last time...I'm supposed to be staying in Zona Colonial at the Sofitel Nicolas de Ovando...Got great rates from a friend of mine!) ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
IF you get a guy to go over there and get

the tickets, you may get good seats for around RD$300. I saw where the scalpers were getting up to RD$550 close to game time.

Remember, Licey-Aguilas in Santo Domingo is serious rivalry!!

Gimme a call?

HB :D:D

Oh yeah, games start at 8 o'clock, except on Sundays when they start at 4 p.m. BP starts about 2 hours before that..

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you!

I just sent some money...(no, not to a sankie!) but to a good friend of mine, you might know him, he is a TV personality for a well known show at noon, (I'm not saying more than that for now.... ;) )

He's getting the tickets directly from the league administrators, it's good to know people in high places...I can't believe that tickets for playoff games are only about 10-15 USD...It's great!!!

Can't wait to see one of the greatest rivalries in DR...Go Aguilas!!!

Anyway...here's my schedule...

Arrive: 1/22 at 3:55 pm Sto. Dgo.

Check in at: Sofitel Nicolas de Ovando/Zona Colonial

Take shower, change and go to game!!!!!

I'll be staying until 1/30...sooooo...maybe I'll get Jan to accompany me to a day visit to Santiago...How's that, HB?

Make your plans people...I'm open to suggestions...If anybody wants to meet the Queen...Here I come!!!

Hey, AZB...will you be in Santiago during those days??? ;) Would you mind meeting this old, fat, grandma from Uruguay?

I can't wait!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
OK...DR1ers..

Here I go again...

I have a whole week, from 1/22 to 1/30 to meet up with some of you...

Hope to get to meet the ones I wasn't able to see the last time...

CC...where's Timex?...Ericckkson...Chiri...Amber...anybody gonna be around the Zona Colonial next week?

Would love to see you guys...let me know...I have other plans....so I need to schedule you in! ;)