Restaurant in Santiago

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
I'm driving a friend to Santiago tomorrow (Saturday) and I'm looking for a restaurant to go to for lunch. Any suggestions? On my own I go to either National or Pez Dorado. Never been able to find a place priced between those two.

Quisqueyana32

Jan 8, 2005
Lunch

Buzzard said:
I'm driving a friend to Santiago tomorrow (Saturday) and I'm looking for a restaurant to go to for lunch. Any suggestions? On my own I go to either National or Pez Dorado. Never been able to find a place priced between those two.

Try Marchena they make the best sandwiches in my opinion. My family live close by in Reparto Universitario and they order their all the time..

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If you want quick, cheap, delicious domincian lunch, try Multi-centro salvador on bartalome colon. Its located in front of the old santiago airport, right in the heart of santiago. The restaurant is new (one month old) and has many variety of freshly prepared hot dishes. they usually have goat (chivo), beef, pork, chicken, chicken breast, seafood dish, 2 different kinds of rice and 4 different kinds of delicious salads. Its a new refurbished restaurant within a grocery / department store. You get rice, beans or morro with a choice of meat (sea food included) and a salad for only 80 pesos. water bottle is 10 pesos. the place is clean and roomy.
Enjoy your trip to santiago.
AZB