Hotel sosua area?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Dynamic said:
Can anyone offer me the name of a moderately priced hotel in the Sosua area.
Good luck if you intend on travelling within the next few weeks. I've been told that there are very few vacancies. Expect to pay at least 40 to $50 per day. I know that's cheap but normally the same rooms go for 25/30.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
tomgallo said:
Good location, clean and moderate- "paraiso de Colon"

I know from his other posts that this gentleman is looking for a place that is "companian friendly". I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Paraiso de Colon is.

Europa and Voramar would work, but it may be tough to get a room right now.

Last edited:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
sweetdbt said:
I know from his other posts that this gentleman is looking for a place that is "companian friendly". I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Paraiso de Colon is.

Apart-Hotel Romanoff is on Calle Ayudamiento, very central, within an easy walk or moto ride to most places of interests in Sosua.
Ask for Patricia, she is an expat from the US, 809-571-3242 or email
a.romanoff@codetel.net.do.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
sweetdbt said:

It is, Henke (the manager) at the Voramar is full. Diego (the owner) of Europa was also full as of a couple of days ago. The other hotels such as Don Andres might have room for you. It might be possible to get an accomodation at one of these but I cannot promise you. Yvonne Drescher (administrator) admcaribecampo@verizon.net.do or tel 809-571-1109 or fax 809-571-3658 for info at the Caribe Campo. Other places such as the Trade Winds or The Palms can also be available. As to the prices I am not 100% sure.

Last edited: