Hello Guys

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Just came back from the mother land and missing it like hell. I had a great time and it is now that i am able to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

If you havent gone yet you should check out Atarazana 9 in the Zona Colonial. Had a great time there and its pretty decent.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
lizzy, glad to hear you had a great trip. Why not post some of the details.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Not That Interesting

I dont really like to post any details because I dont usually do much in the DR
Its not like I go to a fancy resort or hotel or even that i go out like crazy. Im a simple creature that enjoys spending time with the family and drinking like crazy.

You can tell Im home when the Brugal Family stocks go up about 23% ;) I like to go out and eat or have friends and family over and get everyone involved in the cooking. Our house has a pretty big kitchen whichis also the main point in the house so everyone ends up there even if not planned.

I stay in th capital and I really enjoy a colmadon called "el dume" from what i hear there are tons in the country but i like the one in the Sarasota which doesnt play any music and you can sit there and have a drink and a conversation at the same time in the streets (not something you wanna do in NYC). I might decide to go out to a club or two but not really a club hopper at least not in Sto Dgo.

I guess that when i read all these extravagant posts about how someone spent their time in DR it makes me wanna go back and do those things but then i go and do my own things that may not sound like much to many but it means the world to me.