Defies Logic How a Female Tourist could Fall for A Sankie !!

Miamimike

Jan 16, 2005
Hello All-Am new to this Forum and read with great amusement and Disbelief how a vacationing Northamerican could fall for one of these Hucksters or Island Snake Oil Salesmen peddling love referred to as Sankies. My thought would be that such a Woman is incapable of finding a partner up North and to send these Guys money,possibly a greencard-- and in the worse case scenario a case of HIV+ you ladies need to use your heads for something else besides hanging your hat on. Get a Reality Check Please. This is 2005. Had I not Personally read this forum I would not have believed that in this day and time an Educated Woman(especially a northamerican) would be dumb enough to fall for gigilos such as this. Amazing!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Miamimike said:
Hello All-Am new to this Forum and read with great amusement and Disbelief how a vacationing Northamerican could fall for one of these Hucksters or Island Snake Oil Salesmen peddling love referred to as Sankies. My thought would be that such a Woman is incapable of finding a partner up North and to send these Guys money,possibly a greencard-- and in the worse case scenario a case of HIV+ you ladies need to use your heads for something else besides hanging your hat on. Get a Reality Check Please. This is 2005. Had I not Personally read this forum I would not have believed that in this day and time an Educated Woman(especially a northamerican) would be dumb enough to fall for gigilos such as this. Amazing!
The thing that these girls don't understand is that it is true that these Sankies romance them really good and show them lots of attentions and affections but that is their job just as a car salesman laughes at your silly jokes and pretend he likes it just to try to sell you a car.
Girls, when these sankies are romancing you they are only romancing what they can get you for or planning how he is gonna comeback and make you a victim of a robbery.

These sankies are so good at what they do that they can easily romance Matussalen out of his age and columbus out of his grave.

paradise

Oct 18, 2004
Oh please Miami Mike,
The first post you choose about this great country is to get up on your horse and say how stupid.you think women are
There are plenty of Northamerican men who do the exact same thing as the women when it comes to supporting a pretty face they're screwing. There are a lot of hos and tricks out there, and it's not always blatant For some people, it's what makes them happy, sometimes. They're grown adults, but not perfect.

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
My sister came down to visit with a group of friends and one of them was a young girl from a well off family and educated (somewhat). On that first trip she got played by a sankie that works at the hotel they stayed at and we had to send her off on the airplane with all the drama and crying.

This was the kind of girl that wouldn?t wait .05 sec to tell a guy to f-off back home but this guy was something else. I met the fellow at the hotel he worked at and was surprised at what a skinny, ugly, dirty specimen of the sankie species he was, with the teeth missing and, well you get my drift. This girl wouldn?t look twice at this boy back home.

On their second visit a year later I heard that she was over this boy because he started to pressure her about getting married and was a bit possessive, even though they had only spent a few night together dancing. I guessed that going back home and thinking about it she realized what a bum this guy really was/is.

Then I found out that she went over to the hotel he worked at to say hi and ended up spending the rest of that vacation with the guy and again the crying and theatrics when it was time to go.

Everyone needs to understand that these guys are very good at what they do. You?d never know it by looking at them but they are graduates with degrees in Pimpology.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
el gringo 762 said:
I Don't Pay Hookers For Sex.....

I Pay Them To Leave!

LMAO gringo!!!

I think the whole issue is the emotional factor. It seems like pleanty of guys pay for play....but dont get themselves all wrapped up in deluding themselves that they are in a real relationship. THey are in paradise...they have the sun...the beach...good food...some brugal....who dont want want some boom boom to cap it off?

THere are some woman who can handle the whole "fantasy boom boom" just fine. Trust me...i have seen them in action. the majority KNOWS what they are playing with.....and most likely mike...pay them to leave (rather than for the actual boom boom).

BUT then there are the niave, and insecure (and some are just plains stupid)and uninformed who actualy fall in love and fall for the trap.

What I dont get it who they get roped into sending money long distance. I had one sankie buddy call me up once and asked me for money cuz he got arrested. Told him i was sorry but there was nothing i could do. I still hang with him when i am there. I bring some clothes and buy milk and NECESITIES for his family. BUT i have NO problem drawing a line and saying "NO" "i am having dinner and drinks with my american friends tonight"...or even "i just want some time solo right now". they get the idea.

I used to work across the street from a hustler bar in NYC. I was young and cute...so i wasnt there to pay for the trade....but i kinda like a seedy environment so i would go there for drinks after work (around 1am). Anyways....i the hustlers would approach me...i would compliment them and talk to them. I would basical say that i respect who they were and what they did....that people sell their souls on wall street for the all mighty dollar...others sell out to madison ave...others sell themselves on the casting couch to make it on film...at the time i was a waiter and i was selling my personality to make tips. WE all sell ourselves in one way or another. Soooooo....to make a long story short....the huslters got to know me and like me...and THEY were the ones buying ME drinks!!!!!

I guess what i am saying it is all about respect on BOTH sides of the line.

If you know a girl or guy who has lost their head over a sankie, gigalo or hustler.....send them here to DR1 and make them read all the sankie threads.

Come to think of it....there should be a separate (and private) i lost my heart to a sankie thing here. Of course it would have to be private....cuz most people here are tired of listening to people whinning about how they got suckered. if you are going to play with fire....sometimes you get burned. simple as that.

i am rambling and it is only 9am here....

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Miamimike said:

Why don't you explain the reason for your concern and maybe we can have an intelligent exchange of posts on this topic?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Pib said:
Generalize much? Men are not inmune to BS.

You're right Pib, we're not, and plenty of guys have gotten their hearts broken and/or been taken for money. We are probably less likely to talk about it. I think it is also less frequent (percentage-wise) because "in general" ;) men can compartmentalize sex and romance more easily. Hey, we are all individuals, but there is a reason for the title of this forum (and that guy sold a lot of books)!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
First of all this forum called "snakie 101" was created for people that are sick of reading about this. It can be avoided.

Second, the men that do fall for the BS spend and lose more money than women ( my opinion). Most are older so it's hard to resist these pretty young things.

The difference is that most men don't care what you think about these relationships and I can only count on one hand (more or less) the men that have posted. " do you know so and so". The ones that have asked seem to have been scammed off some internet site.

They don't seem to have the need for strangers to tell them what they are doing is right or wrong. And they sure aren't going to tell you when they've been had.

These mar/venus and later sankie 101 forums were NOT created to rope anyone in so we can have fun with them. We had women looking for guys and asking about guys since DR1 started. They all went under "general stuff". It got to be too much so new forums were created to separate subjects giving the general public a choice of whether to come in here or not. ;)

Some of our members are harsh in their replies and some are very understanding. But I've come to believe that we need both extremes in order to help these poor lot souls to make a decision. After all if they were sure of themselves they wouldn't be asking who knows their guy.

We have many ladies here married to Dominicans but I honesty don't remember them asking if anyone knew their man.

Trina, Nelly, Dominican Babe, Rosannie to name a few. Some of them took their lumps too but the questions were not about reasurance or if anyone knew their man.

Ok that's my speech for the day. I need a nap now :laugh:

Miamimike

Jan 16, 2005
paradise said:
Oh please Miami Mike,
The first post you choose about this great country is to get up on your horse and say how stupid.you think women are
There are plenty of Northamerican men who do the exact same thing as the women when it comes to supporting a pretty face they're screwing. There are a lot of hos and tricks out there, and it's not always blatant For some people, it's what makes them happy, sometimes. They're grown adults, but not perfect.

Hey Paradise.Lets get a few things straight from the Get-Go. I still think The DR is a great place--not one negative penned about the DR. I speak only for myself concerning these Skankies(with 2 ks).The difference you failed to mention in your diatribe was that a guy paying for services of a Skankess doesn't expect anything afterwards-you pay your money-have Sex and leave. You have no expectations about a having a wonderful life with this person-simply a transaction. I traveled the world for 10 years in the Merchant Marine and never payed one RED CENT for Sex. I also watched countless friends(shipmates) head to sick bay a day or two later for a Shot to relieve thier newly acclaimed nickname Clap-Clap!!. Hiv+ wasn't rampant in those days either.This and this alone would be enough not to bed down with some Skanky. I find it amusing we are even having this discussion in point of time, with this disease as widespread as it is and as much Knowledge as we have about its transmission routes. And the Finality of HIV+. Defies Logic as I wrote earlier. I apologize for nothing. Ladies use your Heads for something else other then a HatRack!! ;)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
yes PIB...that was definitely a generalization on my part.

But i am not appologetic about it. I just dont HEAR too many guyz here complaining about how some sankette took his money and broke his heart.

I am NOT trying to sound mean or cold. It is just that the women who complain seem to be REALLY niave! I kinda knew what i was getting into before my first trip. I listened to the stories that my friends told me...i did some internet research...so i was prepared for when the first sankie approahed me (about 3 seconds after i got on the beach).

ANd i said no no no no no....to almost everyone....and then after a few days i was able to pick out my fantasy boom boom...i had my fun....and we are still FRIENDS.

sooooo...i wasnt trying to over generalize PIB. I think ANYONE...male/female gay/straight fat/thin ugly/beutiful is succeptable to a sankie....especialy when you are on vacation and looking for a good time.

ALL i am saying...that no matter WHO you are....you are repsonsible for your OWN body and emotional well being.

now lets all get some boom boom going on LOL (SAFELY of course).

Miamimike

Jan 16, 2005
Truly Amazing!!!

Nelly said:
Why don't you explain the reason for your concern and maybe we can have an intelligent exchange of posts on this topic?

Nelly-I am not so much Concerned as I am SHOCKED that anyone would want to subject themselves to this type of Abuse. I posted out of shock factor. I am Shocked !! Shocked that an educated woman would fall for a Game that these Skankys peddle. Truly Amazing!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So Mike tell us about yourself and what has brought you to DR1. It's unusual for someone to join and comment directly on the sankie forum.

You must have been looking for something when you did your search and I'm sure you didn't google sankie as your topic. :cross-eye

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
No, I think that some of the good sankies must be geniuses or something because the women with no or little knowledge of sankies will end up falling for a sankie. The ones who are aware of them usually don't. It's not all just women falling for sankies, what about men falling for sankie-ettes...aka..goldiggas (that you get everywhere). Even smart women fall for sankies. Its all to do with your sankie knowledge, not how smart you are.

Miamimike

Jan 16, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
So Mike tell us about yourself and what has brought you to DR1. It's unusual for someone to join and comment directly on the sankie forum.

You must have been looking for something when you did your search and I'm sure you didn't google sankie as your topic. :cross-eye

Anna, Hola Como Andas? For starters I am from Miami and was directed here by somone else who mentioned there was some info on Plastic Surgery that may be of interest to me. I have used the DR1 back for 4 years ago to sell some Vehicles here also. I work in the Medical Field here in Miami. On the Skanky/Skanett(I like 2 ks better) subject-let me add that if the vulnerable party searches out someone with a low educational level really what can you expect?? Those 3 HB rules speak volumes. Why anyone would think a realionship has a chance for sucess when such an educational gap exists also perplexes me--apples and oranges. I have friends in the DR and also associate with several here in Miami but these folks would never be seen in the company of these street urchins-they simply have too much class and education for this type of behavior. Don't read Elitists-that they are not !! To be honest I have seen several guys hook up with Colombian Women who did not meet the Criteria in HB's 3 Golden Rules and I would be hard pressed to recall one marriage that lasted 2 yr. or more. I would add langauge to those 3 rules of HB--when 2 cannot communicate its(relationship) doomed from the start. There are professional single women in the DR looking for a lifepartner but they won't be found in those Dens many Americans frequent-sad! I still stand by my original post on the women though-those that associate with these Skankys need to use their heads for other purposes in life then a Hatrack! ANd a Nice Day to You. Que Tengas un Buen Dia!

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
First of all this forum called "snakie 101" was created for people that are sick of reading about this. It can be avoided.

Second, the men that do fall for the BS spend and lose more money than women ( my opinion). Most are older so it's hard to resist these pretty young things.

The difference is that most men don't care what you think about these relationships and I can only count on one hand (more or less) the men that have posted. " do you know so and so". The ones that have asked seem to have been scammed off some internet site.

They don't seem to have the need for strangers to tell them what they are doing is right or wrong. And they sure aren't going to tell you when they've been had.

These mar/venus and later sankie 101 forums were NOT created to rope anyone in so we can have fun with them. We had women looking for guys and asking about guys since DR1 started. They all went under "general stuff". It got to be too much so new forums were created to separate subjects giving the general public a choice of whether to come in here or not. ;)

Some of our members are harsh in their replies and some are very understanding. But I've come to believe that we need both extremes in order to help these poor lot souls to make a decision. After all if they were sure of themselves they wouldn't be asking who knows their guy.

We have many ladies here married to Dominicans but I honesty don't remember them asking if anyone knew their man.

Trina, Nelly, Dominican Babe, Rosannie to name a few. Some of them took their lumps too but the questions were not about reasurance or if anyone knew their man.

Ok that's my speech for the day. I need a nap now :laugh:

Actually I did ask - once. It was before I learned any spanish and I had a telephone number for my husband but when I called to ask for him, no one understood me. I was hoping someone from here might know him and could tell him that I was trying to contact him. I just wanted him to know that it wasn't just a vacation fling for me, as many guys who hook up with tourists think, and that I wanted to get to know him better. So I asked, it was either on here or the other board during that split a few years back, "does anyone know so and so from a certain resort?". Lo and behold, someone replied that they knew everyone where he worked and would get in touch with him right way for me. My heart jumped when I read this only to realize in the next moment that the person was mocking me. At that time, I didn't understand how people could be so heartless and cruel, and even after all the posts that I have read on this topic, I still don't. I didn't let anything stop me and I still believe that if you feel that something is right in your heart, you should always go for it. Just don't put in anything that you are not willing to lose without regret, and live life to the fullest - you only get one. :)

How

How can they! was the question.

Well! I have seen it many times, when no one else will pay attention to your oversized body in many cases, the sankies will move right in an give you the attention desired and which the ladies are unused to.

Many of these poor girls just don't cut the ice at home.

Smart girls never get hooked as someone suggested, smart girls know the ropes, ask AnnaC, one smart lady.

Intelligence is one thing that cannot be legislated.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hlywud said:
How can they! was the question.

Well! I have seen it many times, when no one else will pay attention to your oversized body in many cases, Many of these poor girls just don't cut the ice at home.

Smart girls never get hooked as someone suggested, smart girls know the ropes, ask AnnaC, one smart lady.

Intelligence is one thing that cannot be legislated.

Thank you Wud ;) You're too kind.

I would like at this time to address a long time misconception. It's NOT, I repeat NOT a question of oversized body or an overweight lady that is targeted. These guys will hit on anyone that is breathing and like I've said before they are "qualifying the buyer" much as any salesperson does.

Most of you have met me and know that I'm no skinny minnie and I used to get lots of attention even in my forties in my own Country of Canada ;) lucky for me I was in sales and was taught the "qualiying the buyer" routine. Plus the fact that I don't believe in giving money to men. It makes them weak. Those things have saved me from myself. :cross-eye

" Qualifying the buyer" this means every question asked has a purpose and depending on how you answer, it tells them how much of a victim you will be.

Keep in mine we are talking about skilled sankies not your average nice Dominican person.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
i think it has to do with low self-esteem more than anything else. with the beauty obsessed society the north america is, it's not hard for an average woman to feel ugly, not-worthy and have low self-esteem. then they go to DR and have guys (sankies) give them the attention they so much crave for. they never experienced that before and they get cought up. even when they do realise what's going on, they are so addicted to the feeling of being "a queen" that most of them don't want it to stop, so they keep sending money to their sankie just to keep the fantasy alive.

it's is very understandable because to us guys (most of us) it is very important how the girl/woman looks, and we fall in love with her looks before anything else. women fall in love with their ears and we with our eyes.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
sweetdbt said:
You're right Pib, we're not, and plenty of guys have gotten their hearts broken and/or been taken for money. We are probably less likely to talk about it. I think it is also less frequent (percentage-wise) because "in general" ;) men can compartmentalize sex and romance more easily. Hey, we are all individuals, but there is a reason for the title of this forum (and that guy sold a lot of books)!

Another reason why it does not happends to men so frequently is because it does not take too much for us to be satisfied when it comes to sex but you girls in the other hands have to be romanced very well in order to get some satisfaction and that is why you girls get hooked with these sankies because they romance for a living and then think that you'all are special.

Some of us men only romance when we want to impress or when we want some free action and play with your heads to get what we want and once we get what we want we then we tell you good bye and don't call me, I'll call you.

When we don't feel like romancing which for some of us men is quite often, we rather go see a working girl that does not requires any romancing,
and if we can't find a working girl around we just go behind a wall or a tree for a quick break and if we have a colorful magazine to read that is just icing on the cake.....That's pretty much all it takes for some men to get satisfied.

That is why it is hard for some of us men to fall in love.
Hell, we can just finish from having the wildest sex experience with a girl but the minute we walk down the beach and see another girl and feel the urge again, all that great wild sex memory with you is then moved to the delete files of our brains jus by the desire to have sex with that other girl who eventually is just going to be another victim.