flights from Santo Domingo to Cuba

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
cubana

Cubana airlines flies that route
Santo domingo to Havana on thurs and sun cost about 400 rt
santo domingo to Santiago de cuba on fri and mon cost about 290rt

flight time is about 2 hours..so wouldnt reccomend a day trip...but a weekend trip is a good idea find a package deal

as far as american going..no prob..cuba doesnt care as long that youre not a cuban american...as a us citizen all you need is a valid passport and a tourist card sold with your plane ticket for 15 dollars

Go and enjoy

john cast

Oct 3, 2004
JC171 said:
Cubana airlines flies that route
Santo domingo to Havana on thurs and sun cost about 400 rt
santo domingo to Santiago de cuba on fri and mon cost about 290rt

flight time is about 2 hours..so wouldnt reccomend a day trip...but a weekend trip is a good idea find a package deal

as far as american going..no prob..cuba doesnt care as long that youre not a cuban american...as a us citizen all you need is a valid passport and a tourist card sold with your plane ticket for 15 dollars

Go and enjoy

last i read american,s can not go into cuba your passport will be stamped
they stopped allowing us citzen going too cuba from canada and mexico
i also wanted too go

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
john cast said:
i also wanted too go

From what i recall you can ask the cuban Immigration officials not to stamp your passport. They understand. I know many American swho have done it. Just ask ahead of time.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Cuban Immigration never stamps U.S. Passports, you do not have to ask.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
john cast said:
i also wanted too go

They (whoever "they" are) haven't and cannot stop people from flying from here in Canada (or Mexico) to wherever they want. This is not the US.

TONITO

Jan 29, 2004
caribbean_bride said:
Does DR have day trips to Cuba? How long is the flight? And what are the chances of an American going? And how expensive.
ALL THAT THEY SAY IS TRUE BUT I HAD TROUBLE WITH ONE OF MY BAGS NOT GETTING BACK TO DR BECAUSE THEY ONLY GO TWICE A WEEK I HAD TO WAIT FOR TWO MORE FLIGHTS TOOK ONE WEEK FOR IT TO GET HERE AND SEVERAL TRIPS TO THE AIRPORT AND A LOT OF SCREAMING AT THE AIR CUBNNNA OFFICE. THEY APARENTLY HAVE OLLD PLANES AND THEY GET OVER LOADED SO ME AND A FEW OTHERS 'S BAGS WERE SCRAPPED AND THE HASSLE IS THEY ONLY WANT TO SEND E MAILS THERE TO GET THE BAGS BACK BECAUSE OF THE HIGH COST OF THE TELEFONO THE PLANE SEATS ARE TIGHT AND I SPLIT MY PANTS JA JA JA SO TRAVEL LIGHT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE SEND ME A MESSAGE

TONITO

TONITO

Jan 29, 2004
What Did U Read

john cast said:
i also wanted too go
WHERE AND WHEN DID YOU READ DIS

TONITO