Looking for a driver

Jessy

Jan 18, 2005
Hi, I will be traveling to Santo Domingo in a few weeks. I am trying to find a person to drive me around and show me some of the sights. I would like this person to be trust worthy and reliable. Also if you could give me some info on how much he/she would charge me an hour and a day. Thank you very much.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Jessy said:
Hi, I will be traveling to Santo Domingo in a few weeks. I am trying to find a person to drive me around and show me some of the sights. I would like this person to be trust worthy and reliable. Also if you could give me some info on how much he/she would charge me an hour and a day. Thank you very much.

You may want to re re-submit your question in the general forum since more people visit there.

Jessy said:

When you going? I will be there for a week in febuary and I work cheap (presidentes) I might be able toshow you around a little.
Badpiece ;)

Jessy

Jan 18, 2005
Thank you for your response

badpiece33 said:
When you going? I will be there for a week in febuary and I work cheap (presidentes) I might be able toshow you around a little.
Badpiece ;)
I will be trying to go probably mid Feb, not sure yet. That is cheep :laugh: .
I will keep you posted with more info. Thanks again.

Jessy

Jan 18, 2005
Thanks for the advice

Mr_DR said:
You may want to re re-submit your question in the general forum since more people visit there.
I noticed the mistake i had made right after I had already posted it in the wrong area. I did change it and put it in the general section. Thank you.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
badpiece33 said:
Badpiece ;)
Didn't she say trustworthy and reliable? ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Mr_DR said:

Jessy, for your info, I don't think it makes much difference where the post is. I check all the threads and I think most regulars do, also. What I and many other posters do when opening dr1 is to left click on "New Posts" near top of page, then left click on "New Posts since your last visit". Doing this gives you a list of all new posts regardless of which section they are in.

Jessy

Jan 18, 2005
Thankx

Thank you Ken. Now I know how to check all the threads whithout going through them one by one.

Stephan

Jun 20, 2004
Jessy said:

Had sort of a "City Tour" in SD last year too. Not only the touristic spots, but also malls, etc.Booked a whole day.
Organized by the owner of Hotel METUR. Very reasonable priced, for current availability and pricing check with

http://www.hotelmetur.com/index.html