girls......when performing a free....

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
girls.......when performing a free show in ave. abraham lincoln featuring oral sex, please make sure you find a cameraman who knows what he's doing.

in the recent incident that is appearing a lot in the news lately, of the footage i have seen on the telly, for some reason the cameraman managed to get the vehicle registration plate clearly legible, but when it came to filming the hot stuff all the good parts were blurry and out of focus.

extra:
my wife tells me dr1 members will be impressed to know i shook hands with a sportsman called moises alou tonight. i have obviously heard of him, but i really don't know anything about him or basketball, being a fan of football (the one you play with your feet) myself. anyway, i'm sure he was thrilled to have met me.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Basketball???

That would be baseball. But yes, we are impressed you met Moises. I grew up in the Dr watching his father and his two uncles playing baseball for Escogido. They all played in the major leagues here in the States also. Moises was born in Atlanta, GA.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
bochinche said:
my wife tells me dr1 members will be impressed to know i shook hands with a sportsman called moises alou tonight. i have obviously heard of him, but i really don't know anything about him or basketball, being a fan of football (the one you play with your feet) myself. anyway, i'm sure he was thrilled to have met me.
A good one. I'm still laughing

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
bochinche said:
girls.......when performing a free show in ave. abraham lincoln featuring oral sex,

No way was that a free show. The jevitos hired the performing ladies, I'm willing to bet.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I actually was in DR when this aired on TV on Nuria's show last week (I've been watching Nuria 'tell' on people since I was born in DR - my God, when will she retire??)

Anywho, I hope she doesnt start to tell on the many Dicotecas that do the same on certain nights. For example, I know Orlando's (Haina) has a 'HOT' night and much more than that happens when they actually place a bed on the dancefloor - mainly because these girls (I've been told) are actually naked and there are much more than two participants... thats just hearsay tho ;)

BTW - The whole Abraham Lincoln scene is sooooo PLASTIC!! Why are Jevitos flossing at Tiger Mart at the Exxon Gas Station?? It doesnt make sense! The one thing I love about going home is the hospitality that my people have - the REAL DOMINICANOS, where did these other folks come from? Maybe this should be another thread, b/c I'm wondering if my culture is really changing or if this is just a stupid generation that is morphing... any thoughts?

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
Talldrink said:
I actually was in DR when this aired on TV on Nuria's show last week (I've been watching Nuria 'tell' on people since I was born in DR - my God, when will she retire??)

Anywho, I hope she doesnt start to tell on the many Dicotecas that do the same on certain nights. For example, I know Orlando's (Haina) has a 'HOT' night and much more than that happens when they actually place a bed on the dancefloor - mainly because these girls (I've been told) are actually naked and there are much more than two participants... thats just hearsay tho ;)

BTW - The whole Abraham Lincoln scene is sooooo PLASTIC!! Why are Jevitos flossing at Tiger Mart at the Exxon Gas Station?? It doesnt make sense! The one thing I love about going home is the hospitality that my people have - the REAL DOMINICANOS, where did these other folks come from? Maybe this should be another thread, b/c I'm wondering if my culture is really changing or if this is just a stupid generation that is morphing... any thoughts?

Actually Talldrink, in the article in El Nacional from I think yesterday, they mentioned that there are a couple of dicotecas that have those "contests". With the prize money being between 5 and 10 thousand pesos.
I wonder if the police will start to crack down. Or let it go.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
stallion said:
yeah LOl, I was not aware of any dominican pro basketball players.

I knew of one, who played until about 2002. His name is Felipe Lopez, here is a bit of trivia for you (my husband knows everything about Dominican sports stars)
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3267/

But I agree that any Dominican who does not know who Moises Alou is must've been living under a rock for the past 10 years! :)

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Talldrink said:

Perhaps they are practicing so when the film crew from-Girls Gone Wild-decide to visit the island the'll be ready to perform.

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
trina said:
I knew of one, who played until about 2002. His name is Felipe Lopez, here is a bit of trivia for you (my husband knows everything about Dominican sports stars)
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3267/

But I agree that any Dominican who does not know who Moises Alou is must've been living under a rock for the past 10 years! :)

Unfortunatly Felipe is not in the NBA anymore (Sad Truth) he is currently in the ABA ,but there is a rookie on the Golden State Warriors ,his name is Luis Flores .He played for Manhattan College for 3 years.He is pretty good i think recenlty he has been getting some playing time

P.S in the following years you will see a few more Dominicans in the NBA as there are many Dominicans playing college basketball , about 4 or 5 of them are NBA bound

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Talldrink said:

The DR is becoming more international.

This is the side effect of globalization. Afterall, Cancun is known as the place where American college girls do their sinful play, so its just the internationalization of the world, that's all.

This does not implies that it was right, just that we are not the only country dealing with these crazy 20 year olds!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
bochinche said:
for some reason the cameraman managed to get the vehicle registration plate clearly legible, but when it came to filming the hot stuff all the good parts were blurry and out of focus.

Ask your cameraman to stand farther back from you or ask your maid not to move so much while she's doing it to you.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
ricktoronto said:
Ask your cameraman to stand farther back from you or ask your maid not to move so much while she's doing it to you.

rick,
there's no way you could know this if you haven't seen the clip.............it was blurred by TV Channels, to er......preserve our sense of decency. And the girls were doing it to each other.........to riotous applause, they allowed sound effects.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Lambada said:
rick,
there's no way you could know this if you haven't seen the clip.............it was blurred by TV Channels, to er......preserve our sense of decency. And the girls were doing it to each other.........to riotous applause, they allowed sound effects.

I inferred that, just though it my reply was funny relative to Bochinche's other odd posts of late.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
No solo en la Lincoln

Talldrink
I know exactly what youre talking about with regards to the "JEVITOS" the sad part is that they only hang out either in the gas stations or in the parking lots of the clubs. I live about 2 blocks from makumbas on the Venezuela and thats all you see. Also en la Churchhill