Constanza or Jarrabocoa

miami33172

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 18, 2004
Are the prettiest Dominican women in Constanza or Jarrabocoa. How easy is it to get to Constanza or Jarrabocoa from Santiago de los treinta Caballeros (known simply as Santiago). Does Constanza or Jarrabocoa have the best Dominican discos?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You can take a publico or bus to La Vega, and from there a Caribe Tours bus or guagua to Jarabacoa. From there I believe there is a guagua to Constanza.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Are you kidding?

Constanza is up in the hills. It goes to sleep at 6 p.m. and gets up ar 5 a.m. It is reallly a farming town. Nobody worth talking to will "hook up" with you without an introduction from someone they know.

Same goes for Jarabacoa, although there is a bit more social life.

For partying until the wee hours, it's Santiago, then SFM and then, maybe, La Vega, but I doubt it, except for the dregs...

HB :(:(

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
miami33172 said:
Are the prettiest Dominican women in Constanza or Jarrabocoa. How easy is it to get to Constanza or Jarrabocoa from Santiago de los treinta Caballeros (known simply as Santiago). Does Constanza or Jarrabocoa have the best Dominican discos?

Personally speaking I think that Santiago has the prettiest/hottest women in the Island. The women there are also well educated and have lots of class, just ask the DR1 memebers currently living in Santiago. Also the women there are not hookers and hungry like the women in Boca Chica and the highly toursit populated cities in the DR. Check out Santiago. Consstanza and jarabacoa are mountian areas and really quite. Good luck.

stallion said:
Personally speaking I think that Santiago has the prettiest/hottest women in the Island. The women there are also well educated and have lots of class, just ask the DR1 memebers currently living in Santiago. Also the women there are not hookers and hungry like the women in Boca Chica and the highly toursit populated cities in the DR. Check out Santiago. Consstanza and jarabacoa are mountian areas and really quite. Good luck.

Stallion don't blow up our spot :( Lets keep Santiago for ourselves!!!
Badpiece

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
stallion said:
Personally speaking I think that Santiago has the prettiest/hottest women in the Island.The women there are also well educated and have lots of class ...
Wow, another one from the 'Santiago Tourism Board', we already had AZB, Badpiece, must get crowded there... ;). I have to admit that Santiago has some great looking women. Maybe it's because the city is smaller than SD and nightlife is more concentrated that they are easier to find.
As for 'hottest': amongst dominicans, the girls from Nagua seem to have a reputation for being the hottest in the country. I have been told a couple of times.
stallion said:
Also the women there are not hookers and hungry like the women in Boca Chica and the highly toursit populated cities in the DR.
Santiago hookers actually prefer to play 'away games' in Sosua, Boca Chica, etc.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Stallion don't blow up our spot :( Lets keep Santiago for ourselves!!!
Badpiece

Sorry Badbiece, I guess I did not think good. I will keep it low next time.