Live sex shows in Sosua

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I've been told that a few customers witnessed a live sex show at a local bar in Sosua. A canadian tourist tried to paticipate and was growled at by the male.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Eddy said:
I've been told that a few customers witnessed a live sex show at a local bar in Sosua. A canadian tourist tried to paticipate and was growled at by the male.

Really, wow. Never seen that before in the DR bars, Only nude shows. I guess the DR is becoming the next Amstradam eh!

DogsRule

Apr 14, 2004
That's disgusting

Eddy said:

I hope this isn't a portent of things to come.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Eddy said:

Come now! dogs do it all the time... but the Canadian tourist surprises me.... ;) sure the tourist was not Australian?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Eddy said:

You've got some great looking girls in your bar, Eddy. If they put on a show, it would be worth the price of admission.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Ken said:
You've got some great looking girls in your bar, Eddy. If they put on a show, it would be worth the price of admission.
I'm thinking of it LOL. Escott has allready volunteered. As long as he doesn't growl at the Canadians and promises to shave all the hair off his back.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Ken said:

Where is this bar in Susua and what is it called?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
stallion said:
Where is this bar in Susua and what is it called?

Eddy's bar is Eddy's Sport Bar on Ayuntamiento. It is popular bar with expats.

I don't know anything about the bar mentioned in the initial post.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Pib said:
This reminded me of one of my favorite movie lines of all times: "Baby, I am not from Havana!" :nervous:

Pib,

I remember the line and I'm wracking my brain here. Cheech Marin?

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Beats Dead Sex

Reminds me of that old joke about the husband who was having sex with his wife for several days before he realized she was dead.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Pib said:
This reminded me of one of my favorite movie lines of all times: "Baby, I am not from Havana!" :nervous:

That all depends on how much vitamin E I can get my hands on.

Larry

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
yeah I know how that goes...

Can't hardly put on a live sex show anywhere these days without a Canadian trying to participate. I've had to put in alot of extra time practicing my growl.
It's surprisingly difficult to growl the word "eh". ;)