Aventura and Daddy Yankee

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
I just found out that Aventura and Daddy Yankee are coming to Toronto in March. I was wondering if anyone has any of the information on the show, like when and where. I missed Aventura the last time they came and really want to go see them this time.
Thanks

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Bonita Morena said:
I just found out that Aventura and Daddy Yankee are coming to Toronto in March. I was wondering if anyone has any of the information on the show, like when and where. I missed Aventura the last time they came and really want to go see them this time.
Thanks

Where did you hear this? If you check aventura's website you will find them at their europe tour march/april. Check their website www.aventuraworldwide.com for their world tour. I also checked with Ticket master in canada and no Aventura. Good luck.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Aventura website is not correct

Don't believe what you read on the Aventura website. As was the case last month on their dominican tour, the dates and venues are not correct.
e.g. of the European tour the only 2 confirmed dates are Paris on March 16 and Antwerp (Belgium) on March 19. That's what the organizer of the belgian festival sent in his newsletter.
Also in Antwerp on March 19: Sergio Vargas, merengue and K-Liber, reggaeton and Pachito Alonso, salsa from Cuba.
Bartolomeo

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Bonita Morena said:
Thanks

I haven't heard a word about either coming to T.O.

Nicky Jam is coming on March 5 to Bamboo Cabana. And SaborNuevo have been talking about bringing Monchy y Alexandra late March, but other than that, I haven't heard of any other big names coming here.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Bartolomeo,

You mean K-Libre right? If so I am glad to know that the group is still around. I have two of their albums and they are great. Hard hitting merengue is definitely their trademark.

-Lesley D-

Bartolomeo67 said:
Don't believe what you read on the Aventura website. As was the case last month on their dominican tour, the dates and venues are not correct.
e.g. of the European tour the only 2 confirmed dates are Paris on March 16 and Antwerp (Belgium) on March 19. That's what the organizer of the belgian festival sent in his newsletter.
Also in Antwerp on March 19: Sergio Vargas, merengue and K-Liber, reggaeton and Pachito Alonso, salsa from Cuba.
Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Lesley D said:
Bartolomeo,

You mean K-Libre right? If so I am glad to know that the group is still around. I have two of their albums and they are great. Hard hitting merengue is definitely their trademark.

-Lesley D-

'K-Liber & MC Farah' is the name on the organizer's newsletter. He calls it 'Antillian reggaeton', I don't know if that's the same or not.
Bartolomeo

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
I was at Momentos on Friday nite and one of the guys there said that he was a promoter and he said that they would both be in Toronto in March. I"m not sure if this is a fact or somthing that is in the works. That is why I asked if anyone else heard of this information.

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
i'll be there

If Daddy Yankee comes to town I'll be there.

Hey Bonita Morena, What did you think of momentos. I went the opening night and it was so-so!

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
debs said:
I haven't heard a word about either coming to T.O.

Nicky Jam is coming on March 5 to Bamboo Cabana. And SaborNuevo have been talking about bringing Monchy y Alexandra late March, but other than that, I haven't heard of any other big names coming here.

By the way What happened to Sabor Nuevo's web site?

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
We usually have a great time at Momentos, but the crowd is not always the best! Not sure what happened to the Sabor Nueve website....

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Bonita Morena,

I was at Momentos on Friday too it was kind of dead??
I did hear them saying someone was coming but I honestly can't remember who? maybe I had too many drinks lol! But i didn't hear Aventura that I would of remembered? I guess we will eventually find out sometime?

Bonita Morena said:
I was at Momentos on Friday nite and one of the guys there said that he was a promoter and he said that they would both be in Toronto in March. I"m not sure if this is a fact or somthing that is in the works. That is why I asked if anyone else heard of this information.