Physiotherapy experience

Mongoose

Jan 30, 2004
Was just wondering if anybody could help me get in touch with any well regarded physios out in the DR ecspecially any who work with children or adults with motor disorders such as Cerebral palsy, stroke, parkinsons disease or head injuries,
I will be going out to the DR Santo Domingo to be more exact at the start of june for a few months to visit friends and would like to get an idea of how they they work out there. I am currently a second year conductive education student in Biminham UK and would like to return to DR when I have qualified in a years time. Any info gratefully received.

Thanks Hannah

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Mongoose said:
Was just wondering if anybody could help me get in touch with any well regarded physios out in the DR ecspecially any who work with children or adults with motor disorders such as Cerebral palsy, stroke, parkinsons disease or head injuries,
I will be going out to the DR Santo Domingo to be more exact at the start of june for a few months to visit friends and would like to get an idea of how they they work out there. I am currently a second year conductive education student in Biminham UK and would like to return to DR when I have qualified in a years time. Any info gratefully received.

Thanks Hannah

One good one is UNIRehab in Santo Domingo. Dra. Jeannette Aguilar is the director. I've gone there a couple of times and always saw children with a variety of problems. Call 412-0101, 535-2647, 535-2744; fax 535-2647. Email jeannetteaguilar@hotmail.com