Criminal Records

SATIRA

Jan 26, 2005
I need to obtain information on who to contact to check for posssible criminal records for someone who lived in Santa Domingo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
I dont think it will be easy

Here are my Questions:

1-) Are you a lawyer ?
2-) Are you having some problem with the person you want to check the profile?

I don't think it will be easy that the Police Head office will give you personal information about somebody if so then Im pretty sure you have to give a reason why you need those information.

Normally if the case that the person is applying for a job the applicant has to go in person with his/her Citizenship card aka Cedula + 2 passport picture the police will give her/him a document saying that the person doesnt have a criminal record else this document is not going to be granted.

Banks, credit companies, some employers. has data information about people who live there. Again it could cost a lot of money and maybe some problem to get info from some one.

But who knows if you get it just let us know here if u got what u wanted.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
simpson Homer said:
I don't think it will be easy that the Police Head office will give you personal information about somebody if so then Im pretty sure you have to give a reason why you need those information.

Homer you've been in Canada too long - say you go into a local PN station, talk to the captain, offer $50 for the info, what are the odds you WON'T get it? Pretty slim.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Well a link to sell international investigations and their one and only post would be a hint of trying to sell something. If not and it is just a result of Google then it is a recommendation with no background that it isn't a ripoff.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Well a link to sell international investigations and their one and only post would be a hint of trying to sell something. If not and it is just a result of Google then it is a recommendation with no background that it isn't a ripoff.
Especially when a first-time poster is posting to an OP who is a first-time poster.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Yep, fake discussions in message boards, many webmasters use this tactic for boosting sales and traffic. It's low-rent but effective. And unfortunately all of us bumping the thread to call it is playing into their hands.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
SATIRA said:
I need to obtain information on who to contact to check for posssible criminal records for someone who lived in Santa Domingo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try the FBI and/or INTERPOL.
They should have the records you seek.

Won't say they'll answer you, however.

You must have a good reason for requesting the information.

Texas Bill