For the Record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Just 'cause I'm a tech.. and I like things tech to work...

Some people had a difference of opinion on moving to Puerto Chiquito-Sosua... Timex, who moderates the forum had to close the thread... Timex put a link to his 'warnings' to the posters that were overstepping the mark... I have no issue with this...

What I have issue with, is the technical stuff. I did not quite understand all the warnings and when I clicked on the links, I got...

Chris, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So, not only do I *not* get enlightened on the warnings, I do not have sufficient privileges, or I may have a disabled account. Technically this is poor. DR1, please fix this, whatever it is. It is frustrating, does not lead to anyone learning anything about why you did what you did and really pisses me off - But, then again, you can ignore that last bit... I am a tech and I like links to work. And I like this site, so I like its links to work...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chris a short time ago Robert adjusted the (whatever) it is so that no one can see member's warning points except the mods. I clicked on those sites and I can see both of their warning points. ;)

It's nothing personal maybe Tim doesn't know that no one can access what he posted except the moderators. They each got two warning points for personal attacks.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Perhaps Tim could then just remove those links? It looked like an overall site problem to me as I obviously was not aware of the *adjustment of the whatever* factor. :laugh:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
As I have said, many times, forget the warning system, it only applies to 0.00001% of posters that use DR1.

If you have a gripe or issue with a moderator, contact them directly, not via the board.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.