Travel from POP to Canada

Angelita

Jun 4, 2003
Does anyone know if Sunquest still books one way tickets from POP to any Canadian cities, either one way or return, does not matter?

Can anyone also give me some idea on flight costs from POP to Toronto. I have heard it's about $1200 or more and that sounds crazy to me for a 4 hour flight..... any suggestions, please??

Angelita

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Nonsence

Angelita said:
Does anyone know if Sunquest still books one way tickets from POP to any Canadian cities, either one way or return, does not matter?

Can anyone also give me some idea on flight costs from POP to Toronto. I have heard it's about $1200 or more and that sounds crazy to me for a 4 hour flight..... any suggestions, please??

Angelita

Sunquest office just a short walk up from roundabout @ Pablo Brugal Moters.
Tickets one way Toronto $300-350 US

Air Transit located Roundabout beside International Pizza $300-$350 US.

Signature Vacations located just down a bit from Roundabout @ Prieto Tours $300-$350.US.

All tickets are sold one way!.......If you are coming back and not as a Tourist, you are best to book a cheep sell off one week AI @ around $500.00 Canadian as your flight alone can cost you as much as $800.00 Canadian Air only Inc. taxes.

Take your pick and good luck!

Gringo

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
The posting I have been looking for

Gringo said:
Sunquest office just a short walk up from roundabout @ Pablo Brugal Moters. Tickets one way Toronto $300-350 US
Air Transit located Roundabout beside International Pizza $300-$350 US.
Signature Vacations located just down a bit from Roundabout @ Prieto Tours $300-$350.US.
All tickets are sold one way!.......If you are coming back and not as a Tourist, you are best to book a cheep sell off one week AI @ around $500.00 Canadian as your flight alone can cost you as much as $800.00 Canadian Air only Inc. taxes. Take your pick and good luck! Gringo

A great 'posting' Gringo. Many of the answers I was looking for when I did a post earlier regarding this exact scenario from Calgary to POP. You must have missed that posting.

Here it is 'pasted' from that one onto here. You answered a lot of it today. Is there anything else you could add to the following do you think that you didn't already mension.

Previous Posting : Skyservice is the only Airline that flies direct from Calgary to POP.

Air Canada as well as a couple of American Airlines can be used with a couple of stop overs as well as twice the time to get there and also flying half way around North America.

With Skyservice being a Charter Airline they only do return tickets thru Travel Operators I believe. I have tried to find out thru travel agencies as well as Travel Companies like 'Signature' what would happen if I bought a return ticket and stayed a couple of months instead of the two week maximum they offer.

Of course its a given I understand that space would have to be available at a later date etc. I would come back in a slower season so that should not be a problem.

I am not able to find out how much more they would charge me for coming back much later. As I have not been able to find a way to talk to Skyservice directly the only thing I was able to find out was that it would be up to the staff at POP how much they would charge me extra or even a full fare again.

Buying a return ticket for a several month stay thru a scheduled airline is an insane price so the other choice is buying one way tickets and they are hard to get into POP but much easier into Santiago. Santiago has much better options price wise but not direct flights to it from Calgary.

This is why a Skyservice direct flight is such an attraction.

Does anyone have any idea's on how I can get more information on this or has
anyone done exactly what I am trying to figure out.

caro

Sep 24, 2003
I don t know with sky serviece but last june I coming back to montreal with a oneway pop-montreal with transat for around 400 $ canadian.

when I was ready to come back home I just called my travel agent here in montreal and i leave 5 day later. my ticket was at the airport.